“Good Casual Dining”
Review of Mighty Khan's Mongolian Grill - CLOSED

Mighty Khan's Mongolian Grill
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed June 26, 2014

A great place to get fresh, tasty food in a casual setting. We were there for a retirement celebration and all enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is very nice restaurant for fresh and delicious food.All vegetables,meat are very fresh and they cooking very tasty.The spices which they are providing are good and so many types.The staff receiving customers very nicely manner.I refereed this restaurant to my Friends lot.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I love this place, I go here at least once a week for lunch. Pick your ingredients, spices, and your sauce, they cook it for you! The big guy who works at the front desk is always charming and quick. Never a line or wait. So tasty! I wish there were one close to my house. I might eat it every day.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I came here with my buddies for lunch to give it a try and we loved it!, the cilantro lime sauce is one of the best sauce that i have try in other mongolian restaurants. Everything was fresh and the staff did a great job, definitely coming back!