“terrible!”
Review of Wok 'N Roll Herndon - CLOSED

Wok 'N Roll Herndon
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Description: Evident by its longstanding establishment since 1997, Wok 'N Roll (formerly known as Charlie Chiang's) has been a staple for authentic Chinese and Mongolian cuisine in the Herndon area. Its savory food options have garnered regional attention and molded an admirable reputation for the restaurant. And beyond its delicious menu choices, Wok 'N Roll never fails to uphold a high level of fidelity towards its dearest customers.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

yuck! i decided to order from this place because it was in my mail box... bad decision! they told me it would be an hour for delivery and i got a call on my cell that the driver was stuck in traffic and it was going to be another 45 minutes until the food would reach me and my husband. the funny thing is that where the chinese place is located and my apartment is only 3 miles distance. i mapped it! lol! once we sat down to eat it was cold and tasted nasty. i got orange chicken and my husband got chicken and broccoli. 2 very easy and tasty meals that pretty much any chinese restaurant can make decently, but not this one. also... it was WAY more expensive that our usual place. not impressed at all with anything that this restaurant has to offer . don't go!

1  Thank Krissy2222

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Over the past 10 years, I have usually stopped in here about once a year, especially when I get a craving for Mongolian BBQ. The BBQ remains the strong selling feature. The choice of vegetables and meats is good, as is the ability to control the sauces that go on my dish. And of course, I can go up and refill my bowl as often as I want. A very good deal at lunch time. The remainder of the buffet is OK, but the choices when I went in (on a Sunday) were very limited - but I was there for the BBQ, so I didn't mind.

The service was very pleasant and very attentive. We had my family of four this last time, and were never without water or refills.

Overall, I'm happy to revisit and get my fix of the Mongolian BBQ, the main reason I will return again in the future!

1  Thank BJKNoVA
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have eaten here several times but always at dinner on the weekend so my comments are based on that. The Mongolian Grill is very good- fresh ingredients and plentiful and of course you can go back for more. The actual buffet had beef, chicken and pork dishes as well as some basics like spring rolls and crab rangoon. For the price I don't see how anyone could be disappointed. If you are in that area it's worth a try, especially for $14.95.

1  Thank RogerS
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I often swing by here for a Mongolian Grill take out. It is filling, nutritious, and freshly prepared. It is nice to be able to control what goes into your meal, and keep the sauces to a minimum if you prefer.

1  Thank Annaliese-KAL
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is in a local shopping area, called Worldgate. It is behind a smaller Marriott Hotel and by a local movie place also called Worldgate. There is lots of parking inside and out. The food is very good and service is too. They have Mongolian BBQ which I don't go for, but I was told is excellent.

1  Thank twoguncharly