“Service was good”

Ranked #28 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Herndon's Best Irish Pub, Sports Bar & Live Music Venue all in one!FOOD & DRINKS:Unique menu offering a wide variety of dishes including traditional Irish fare. Wide selection of beers, liquors and wines from around the world to choose from!SPORTS:50 HD flat screens to watch all your sporting events.NFL Ticket, NHL Center Ice, MLB Extra Innings, NBA, Premiership soccer & showing any game you want! Great spot for the Northern Va transplant or out of Towner! LIVE MUSIC & NIGHTLY ENTERTAINMENT: Tuesday: Karaoke. Wednesday: Pub Quiz at 7pm. Thursday: Country Nite Friday: Live Bands Saturday: Club night with live DJ's or Live Bands
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here because we saw they had outside seating but choose not to sit there due to a lot of smokers. The food was ok a little salty. The atmosphere was a little dead but it appears they have nights with live music. There were large TV screens. The bar seemed to be popular with bikers.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I played hooky from work on Tuesday, July 18 and got to empty Ned Devine's at 3:30 pm. You'd think the bartenders would be all over me, but nope. Took almost five minutes for a young man to take my drink order at the bar. For the next two hours, my friend and I had a clear view of that bartender, two other female bartenders, and someone else "hiding" in a space between the far right end of the bar and the kitchen (talking to each other), and we were killing ourselves trying to make eye contact with any of them just to get our empty glasses refilled. I'm really disappointed and sorry we didn't leave earlier and find a bar that was easier to drink at and have fun!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We'd been here before and had a good experience, but this past Saturday night, the place just looked sad and tired. The bartender was uninterested in us, the place quiet and boring. It looked a hotel Irish pub in the middle of the week. . . .Not worth it unless you find yourself on top of it and very hungry or thirsty.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I wish I didn't go. The service was bad. The only good thing is the amount of TVs to watch sports. If you have a choice pick a different place.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I come here about once a month as its a predictable experience with good value drinks and food. The food is good but not great however the prices are very attractive so I have never left disappointed. I usually sit at the high tops or outside so there could be another experience at the booths.

1  Thank Thecip