“Kids love it, you won't”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Expensive and mediocre, at best, food, games that don't work--they at least refund you though, and it is just plain LOUD. But of course, young kids don't see any of this so really, it is an endurance test for the parents and their wallets.

There are newer reviews for Chuck E. Cheese's

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We visited on a Friday night around 6pm and the place wasn't very busy. We had a good time. Very clean and everything was spread out nicely. Several of the SkeeBall games were messed up, but that didn't mess with our fun.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This Chuck E Cheese used to have decent pizzas, but they're pretty blah now...then again, you're going there to keep your child entertained. I had my grandson and we had just spent a half hour in the cold so it was time to run him ragged in a warm environment. So, you pluck down $20 for a pizza, two drinks, and a bunch of tokens and watch your two year old hop from one thing to another. He had a blast! He didn't care how he did on any of the games, and was fine just using their climbing area once he had exhausted the tokens. I was surprised at how long it took them to actually serve the pizza. I don't know if it's planned in order for you to run out of tokens before your meal arrives, but it really didn't matter for us. My grandson was hungrier after playing indoors for awhile. Anyway, don't go here for the food. It's a play area with food and cheap toy souvernirs. But my grandson took a long nap that afternoon, which made it worth the $20.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have a 2 year-old, so I wanted to take her somewhere she could play around. I went to Chuck E. Cheese's and found the experience disappointing. The indoor playground was pathetically small. The game were too complex for her, but would be fine for older children. The tokens were expensive, the food was bad; there was noone to take my order and it was confusing trying to figure out if it was self-service or full-service. We won 100 tickets but the prizes were awful, and ridiculously priced. Cheap "made in China" toys which must be worth a few cents at most, going for tons of tickets, so basically I'm paying lots of money for nothing.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Okay, seriously. I know people might think I'm crazy, but I actually love taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese. Over the years, the kids had saved over 10,000 tickets -- yes really. So recently they got all the Angry Birds stuffed animals they have! They have like 6 or 7 different birds including the pig. Most of the other prizes over 500 tickets are total Chinese junk. We have done at least 3-4 birthday parties there. All the kids want their parties there. But we don't do an "official" birthday party anymore because the kids are scared of Chuck E. So as long as Chuck E stays on the stage, then , we just bring a cake and buy pizza and drinks on our own because it is cheaper. They also serve beer and wine for the adults - so nice place to have a beer or two, let the kids play and get their exercise.

1  Thank Carlos G