“Don't get the venue”

Russia House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Russia House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Elden Street
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I liked the music playing in the background most of all. LA Vue en rose is on now. The borsh soup is salty and not too recognizable.

1  Thank kevinaveryabel@gmail.com

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This restaurant is our favorite for special occasions. The hosts are gracious and eager to please and the food delicious. Order the filet mignon or the salmon...Very expensive, but worth it.

1  Thank Virginia05
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I celebrated his birthday here last weekend. He had venison and I had a ground lamb casserole--both were delicious. The owners are so friendly and welcoming. We've come here many times for special occasions--we enjoy the atmosphere and the decor, and the food has always been wonderful. The stuffed cabbage, duck with sour cherries....you can't go wrong. We are not vodka-drinkers, but they have an excellent selection of flavored vodkas.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We tried this restaurant as our adventure for the year and it was probably our best meal of the year. We started out with birozhki. I had the rainbow trout with artichokes and capers, and my son had the salmon. Both plates came out of the kitchen looking like a picture! Both dishes were served with potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and squash. Mine looked like a rainbow above my trout. Every bite tasted fabulous. For dessert, we both had the pistachio cheesecake. It was a perfect meal from start to finish.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Excellent Russian food. Vodka galore and good service. White table cloth, candles and low lighting for that special occasion.