“Creative Japanese food with nice service and atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
DC
“Creative Japanese food with nice service and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We go pretty far out of our way to go to this great Japanese restaurant. They have delicious sushi with creative rolls, excellent large soups (udon, raman, etc) (great on a cold rainy day like today) with excellent service in a casual but nice atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014

Ashburn, Virginia
“Very Good Sushi!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Visited this sushi spot with my girlfriend on a weekend getaway and really had a good time. The sushi was very good. The servers were nice very nice and the place had an authentic feel

• Visited March 2014
Reston, Virginia
“Fresh Sushi, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I eat here or pick up carry out at least once per week. The fish is always fresh. The service is always polite and attentive. If you eat in, they do a lovely job with displaying the food on the plate, too. I am so glad we discovered this place because the other sushi places I had been going to at the Reston Town Center and The Clocktower Plaza in Herndon were not so good.

• Visited January 2014
Great Falls, Virginia, USA
“Best sushi, unique flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Service was prompt and courteous. We ordered a few special rolls and they were all outstanding, with unique flavors and textures. We have had sushi at many locations in the area, and this is now our go-to, doubt we will go anywhere else. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Visited November 2013
Chantilly, Virginia
“Great Local Sushi - Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I consider myself to be picky about sushi - have been eating sushi since I was 14 and that was many years ago. I have eaten at Kumo Sushi about 30 times since stumbling upon this gem of a restaurant about a year ago and I love it. The fish is always fresh and delicious. I have eaten in at Kumo and have also had it delivered to my house - there is nothing like having fresh sushi delivered to your house for dinner... In terms of their restaurant - the vibe is modern and energetic - there is a good energy whether you are sitting at the sushi bar or at a table. The customer service has always been stellar. When I've had sushi delivered to my house it always arrives within 30 minutes or less. I can't say enough good things about this restaurant!

• Visited November 2013