“Walmart brand hot dogs...”

The Wiener's Circle
Ranked #71 of 225 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: American
Vienna, Virginia
“Walmart brand hot dogs...”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Food was not good. I could just as easily have bought a pack of Nathan's hot dogs from the local Walmart and delivered the same experience. The ambiance is average.

• Visited October 2013

“Delicious, fast, and creative lunch.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I can do lunch here several times a week, and have. Great people, delicious brats and special creations, and just enough variety that you can mix it up. The hard part is not ordering another brat after I'm full. And "the boat" (an occasional special) sounds overwhelming but it's fantastic, I can't wait to get it again.

Seattle, Washington
“Best Darn Hot Dogs outside of a Greys Papaya or a cart in NYC”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

OK, I love hot dogs. Especially NYC style. This place has them all, including a bunch I have never heard of but am going to have to try. Honest place, with great hog dogs, free fixings of just about everything you can put on a dog and you have to try the fries with comeback sauce. They serve breakfast, haven't tried this yet. However for lunch and for a hot dog, enthusiastic supporter!

• Visited July 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“This is a cute but average hotdog place.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I visited last week while in the area. I ordered the bratwurst, and garlic parm fries, my daughter had a dog, and my son had shredded BBQ chicken while my mom had a kielbasa. The choices are good but the food was just avg. The brat and kielbasa were not bad but not the best we have had, I asked for grilled onions and they were still very raw, the shredded chicken wasn't that great but my 5 yr old liked it so I guess that's all that matters. There were only 2 high chairs in the place and both had broken straps, and no changing table in bathroom so not very baby friendly place, there are no kids meals. The best thing we had were the garlic Parmesan fries. Those were really good. The service was good and the owner was super friendly.

Herndon, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique offerings and great quality”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

It's great to see a locally owned and operated business do such a great job and the popularity of the eatery is evident from the patronage. The regular menu covers a wide variety of authentic Hot Dog and sausage sandwiches with great sides. The daily specials are the best of all and really show off Greg and Diane's culinary expertise. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and all you need to know is on the ordering sign: 1. Your name (or alias), 2. Your choice of goodies, and 3. Where do you want to enjoy it.