WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Must see "The Clean House" genius work of art by Sarah Ruhl and brilliant execution by Elden Street Players!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of NextStop Theatre Company

NextStop Theatre Company
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Herndon
More attraction details
Owner description: A professional live theatre company less than 5 minutes from Washington's Dulles Airport where none of the 114 seats is more than 25 feet from the stage.
Planet Earth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

This theater and the play is like a pure diamond so brilliant and flawless!!! I was moved far beyong my expectations. Traveling the world for the past 15 years working as a full time artist and watching plays 2-3 times a month in NY, Paris, Saint Petersburg, Dresden and all over by world renowned actors and play writes it is so amazing to discover a new name and phenomenal production in a small setting of community theater in Herndon. This is the best that the world of art can offer and right at your finger tips. Please, come out and support your local theater and wonderful cast member and productions team. GIGANTIC THANK YOU to everyone involved!!! My experience was priceless and I will be back!!! Highly recommend to everyone!!!

Visited November 2012

Great Falls, Virginia
145 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Cuting Edge for a Community Theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We have been season subscribers for years. Elden Street is innovative in its offerings, and it is not afraid to take risks. The layout of the theatre is excellent--not a bad seat in the house. Parking can be cramped, but it is FREE. The ticket prices (especially for a season) are excellent.

Visited November 2012
Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Plays were so well done that I just bought a season subscription for myself along with two friends. Very professional productions

Visited October 2012
NOVA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A cozy place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

The theater is located in a warehouse in an industrial park off of Elden Street in Herndon. Seating is comfortable and for about 200, making for a closeness to the stage that escapes larger venues. We saw 'Hamlet' which is a major undertaking for larger theaters, let alone one this size. There is an opportunity for purchasing drinks and snacks at scheduled intermissions. If you like viewing plays in a cozy setting, this is the place.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had been looking for a place where I could expose my children to theater arts without paying the high prices associated with more well known theaters like Wolf Trap or the Kennedy Center. I found this theater, located less than 5 miles from my home in an Industrial Park. The tickets are less than it costs to go to the movies. The shows are "community theater" quality, but very entertaining for the price you paid. We've been to several childrens productions, and my children have loved them all.

Visited June 2012
Matthew T, Manager at NextStop Theatre Company, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for the great review! Our Theatre for Young Audiences program is a favorite past-time of ours. We're glad you found us, and we look forward to seeing you (and your kids!) at The Industrial Strength Theatre again soon!