“DELISH!”

Cuisines: Indian
Reston, Virginia
“DELISH!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Hi we ordered take out for Butter Chicken and Tandoori Chicken....my family had never had Butter Chicken before and I converted all of them!!! Highly recommend this place for their Butter Chicken and jas,ome rice that comes with it. Great value...and Naan and Tandoori were good too. Thanks for a great first experience for my family! They raved all weekend about it!!

• Visited December 2013

Roanoke, Virginia
“Great service and food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had wanted to try some Indian food after a good experience a few weeks ago. My friends and I were getting together after a couple of months of not seeing each other. None of my friends had eaten much Indian food or didn't like previous experiences. This place was recommended to me by an Indian family and I was a little worried about the previous reviews of poor service.

We arrived on a Saturday night at 6pm and it was almost completely empty. The service was great. The place looked really nice with table cloths and cloth napkins and a water cup. They poured us water and we told them we would need a few minutes to look over the menu and were waiting for two others to join. The waiters didn't hover but stayed in the room so that we could flag them down when we were ready to order. Also our water cups were never empty. They never asked if we wanted anything else to drink but since none of us did that wasn't a big deal. We were asked if we wanted an appetizer but said we didn't and just ordered our meals. Nevertheless we got a complementary appetizer of spring rolls (I think). Also I ordered roti with my meal instead of rice like everyone else did but everyone, including me, got a bowl of rice with our meal. We even got extra rice when we ran out. We got two baskets of complementary naan as well.

Everyone loved their food and the waiters were really attentive. The place started filling up since we stayed for about two hours but the whole time they kept filling our water glasses. They also split the check for us although they didn't provide us with written split checks we just had to say which credit card/cash went with which meal. One of my friends even said she might go back here on a date night. Overall it was a great success. I would probably go back but am moving out of town. However, I will recommend it to friends.

• Visited November 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Firery”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I like spicy food, and the Lamb Vindaloo was all of this, and more. We ordered a variety of dishes to share along with several appetizers. Everything was well prepared and attractively presented. My 3 year old grandson is not as fond of spicy food as I am, but he managed very well on the basmati rice that came along with everything. We were there on a Sunday evening and initially it seemed as though the place was almost empty, but by the time we left they had a nice crowd. It's an upscale place, you're not going to find any 99 cent specials, but it is well worth the money. We ended up with a lot of leftovers which served very nicely for lunch the next day.

• Visited November 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“Good One in Herndon”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is good indian restarent for desis in herndon VA.Nice to go for party times.We visited couple of times with my family and we enjoyed a lot at lunch time as well as dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Excellent selection of Southern Indian food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A group of four shared several appetizers and three main courses, a (large) beer each, for $125 including tip, and had plenty to take home for lunches. They even gave us extra rice. Vegetable samosas were good and one of us raved about the "chicken 65" (too spicy for me). Shish-kebab chicken served fajita-style on a sizzling platter was quite good as was the onion kulcha. The restuarant is large enough to seat groups as well. A pleasant experience.

• Visited July 2013