“Trip To Washington”

Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
“Trip To Washington”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I found no problems with this hotel. I found relief in that after traveling since 6 am from South Carolina that there was a hot delicious meal waiting for us so we could unpack, eat and go to sleep. The front desk person who checked me in was super nice, got through the check in quickly and was very knowlegdeable. He made a good impression on me. good job Jason! Thank you for making a good first impression!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Less than $100 for my family for great facility, breakfast and close to Dulles Air and Space and Bull Run. Wish I could have the rate during the week, would have stayed a few more days. Great, clean place.

Room Tip: Go to the Air and Space at Dulles!
1 Thank B M
United States
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I love these hotels because I can meet with a few key people and I dont need a meeting room I just use the suite and it feel more at home. With the fridge and coffie maker along with all the items in the kicten it helps keepthe meeting relaxed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Steven T
Cary, NC, United States
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Staff is helpful and courteous, facility is clean and comfortable, and the service is very good. My family and I enjoyed our stay and would definitely do it again. We all agreed that we did get our money's worth.

Walkersville, Maryland
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Fast and free courtesy shuttle from IAD after you are abused and left to fend for the evening. Approx 9 minute ride each way. Desk staff is friendly, courteous, understanding, and efficient. Rooms are better than expected. Bed is comparable to the Doubletree comforts. I'd stay again; however, back to BWI for me!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank V862BHandreag
Bluefield, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were very pleased with our stay. The check-in and out process was very quick and efficient. We had a one bedroom suite. The kitchen was well-appointed. We appreciated the separate space so that we were able to put our children to bed in the bedroom and continue to stay up while they slept. Little touches like popcorn in the room was nice. We stayed on a Sunday night, but would certainly take advantage of the dinner next time if we stay during the week. I had a little one get sick during the night and the front desk was very courteous when I called down at 4 in the morning to get extra sheets. I volunteered to run down and get them, and he said he would bring them up instead. We enjoyed the pool, but wish the hot tub was operational. I had read previous reviews and assumed it would still not be working. The breakfast was okay. It was nothing great, but was decent nonetheless. Everyone working at the hotel was extremely courteous and friendly. We will be traveling again in two months, and plan on staying here again for two nights on our way back from the Cape.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Mary P
DIRECTOR S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your generous review. We are delighted that you had a enjoyable stay at Homewood Suites Dulles by Hilton. We will be more than happy to have you with us again whenever you are in the area.

Appreciate your business.
Canton, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were here with our 3 kids for a whole week. We had a 2 bedroom suite. The mattress was fantastic! I don't think I once heard any noise from another room or in the hall. So thankful for the complimentary breakfast and dinner (Mon-Thur). We usually have to drag the kids all over to restaurants and spend a fortune. Not this time! The pool is only open from 5-10 on weekdays, but it worked out for us, we just ate dinner at the hotel and went swimming as our nightly routine. The people there seemed very nice =) So convenient with kids to have a refrig and some cooking facilities for lunchtime and snacks.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your generous comments. We are delighted that you had enjoyable stay at Homewood Suites Dulles by Hilton.

We appreciate your business.