$96
Staybridge.com
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$93
$85
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$76
$105
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$101
$85
$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$109
$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$159
$143
$119
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

All reviewsfree laundryhonor systemlaundry roomfront desklong termfull size refrigeratorhome away from homewashers and dryersan extended stayclean roomsexcellent customer serviceexcellent place to stayclose to the airportcomfortable bedcomfortable stayfitness centerthe entire staff
Reviewed February 24, 2011

No one thinks of the Candlewood Suites as a high-end hotel, nor is that the impression they want to portray. Their forte is value backed by comfortable and clean rooms at a great price, which this particular hotel adheres to nicely. The one thing I noticed that this hotel exceeded at was the friendliest and most helpful staff I've encountered in any hospitality venue in quite some years. First impressions are everything, and when I first walked in through the door from an ice storm at 9PM after a tough day of traveling, Princess' smile, friendliness and helpful demeanor took all the rough edges off. Throughout my stay, all the staff was pleasant and helpful, surpassing any other places I've stayed at, but my hat goes off to Princess for demonstrating to me that courtesy and kindness are still alive.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2011

Thank you imposibl for your wonderful review! People like you is the reason why we are so motivated to do what we love to do most--- to provide exceptional service to all our guests. I have passed your compliments to Princess and she was very happy to read your comments about her. I am proud to say that I have the best TEAM in the world that anyone could ever ask for. Individually, they each play a role in ensuring that everything in the hotel is always in its best condition. Thank you again for staying at Candlewood Suites Herndon! Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 21, 2011

Room was comfortable & spacious. Never heard airport traffic. Pantry was well stocked with a nice variety.

• Stayed: February 2011
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2011

"Comfortable" is exactly how we want you to feel while you are in our hotel. It is good that we achieved that while you were here. Thank you for your review 2_kid! Please come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel long term. I checked in at the end of Sept. 2009. The staff here has made this a home away from home. The staff is wonderful. Rita is always smiles and personable. Princess always meets me at the door with a smile and friendly conversation, Marta and whole cleaning staff (can't remember all their names and I see them every morning, shame on me) greats me every morning.And last but not least Peter and Stan, the GMs, always has something kind to say. I have also had the honor of dealing with the night auditor, Melody, a few times and she is also the nicest person you would ever meet.

Like I said, I have been here for over a year and the staff here is exceptional. The location is great, 10 minutes by taxi from the airport, connection to the highways are very easy, lots of restaraunts close by as well as shopping. The mall is 15 minutes up the road. I would definately recommend this location to travelers either business or pleasure.

I have brought my family here several times over the last year to see DC and we were able to drive to DC and see the sights within 45 minutes and drive back without the headache of inner city DC.

This has been a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Hello zstin56! You're wonderful review brought so much delight to our staff. Thank you for mentioning all of us. I am very pleased that you feel at home in our hotel, long-term guests like you, is like family to us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of better service to you. And thank you for this review, it meant so much to all of us.

Reviewed February 9, 2011

The hotel is beautifully decorated, and very clean. It had a sense of having never been used. The beds are confortable. Oh! I loved that they offered enough towels. It is great to be here.. The staff is excellent!! Aways welcome with greetings. I have staying in this hotel since January 2010 and am still staying in the hotel. Rita, the director of the hotel is a great person with amazing personality. She is very helpfull and make you feel at home.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

It is always great to read a positive review such as yours, jmany145! I am very pleased that you appreciate the decor of our hotel and the comfort of our bed. I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to Rita. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

Reviewed January 17, 2011

This self-catering establishment is a stone's throw away from Dulles Airport. It features clean and comfortable self-catering suites. I found it to be great value for money and homely. The staff were also most professional and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2011

Thank you for your kind review, we strive to make out hotel your home away from home.