“THE BEST PLACE EVER”

Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Spanish Fort, Alabama
“THE BEST PLACE EVER”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

I was in a rough time in my life and the Crew at this Candlewood IS AMAZING!!!! They made sure that my daughter (infant) and I were safe and that nothing I needed... Rita and Peter are amazing people and if there is anything you need or that needs to be done in the room or anything they will try to get done for you... The Cleaning crew they have is the best in any hotel chain I have EVER stayed at. Everytime I need a place to stay in Dulles I WILL BE STAYING AT THE HOTEL WORTH STAYING AT!!! And that is Candlewood Suites Dulles Herndon....

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 14, 2011
It is such a delight to read your review, Mommy2mhymiracle! We strive to make evry guest feel safe and happy while they are in our hotel. Thank you for mentioning me and Rita. I'll be sure to tell the housekeepers how happy you were with their service too! We are looking forward to your next visit with us. Thank you for writing this review!.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 25, 2010

One of the best hotel stays we have experienced! Quiet surroundings, extremely friendly and professional staff and management that cares!
We'll be back! Again and again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 22, 2011
Dear traveller252525,

Im glad you have enjoyed your experience with Candlewood Herndon! Our staff is always looking to assist and make every guest feel comfortable while they're in our hotel. Thank you for the excellent review! We're looking forward to your next visit with us.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 27, 2010

If you are at planning a business trip to offices around the western tip of Sunrise Valley Drive, the Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon is an excellent place to consider and with good value too.

Dan (Weekend Manager) and the front desk staff provided excellent service during my stay @ Candlewood Suites. Keep up the good work, Dan!

Adrian
(Singapore)

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
All our staff, as well as Dan, is very much appreciative of your review Adrian. Thank you for taking the time to do this. We hope to see you again soon.
Westford, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Room 209. At 10:30 pm I found 3 critters crawling on the sheets so I captured them and froze them overnight in a coffee mug for further identification. I stripped the bed and found nothing else so slept there that night. Bad decision as I was bit anyway during the night (blood smear on sheet was proof). I took the bugs to the front desk in the morning and the changed me to another room. I did an internet search and confirmed they were bedbugs. Also learned how hard they can be to get rid of. I carefully checked my new room but found no sign. I did not sleep well the rest of the week. The front desk told me they would have the exterminators in several times to correct the problem. I decided not to stay there the following week.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, September 23, 2010
We would like to thank this guest for bringing the pest problem to our attention. We all know these pests are very difficult to detect and eradicate. This problem was confined to this room and we took steps through extermination to remove the pests from this suite. We were glad that we were able to move this guest to another suite that was without incident. The hotel industry in this area as well as in many other areas of the country is working hard to combat this problem. We have a vigilant process of looking for this problem in all our suties to ensure that the guests do not encounter any problems of this type during their stay. It is unfortunate that this one slipped by but by no means is this common to our hotel.
Michigan
Reviewed March 19, 2010

You can't beat the price and service. Front desk attendent had a great attitude and was very helpful during check in...even though it was 10:30 PM. Rooms are roomy, clean, comfortable and spacious. Fairly easy access to highway and only a couple minutes from the Dulles airport.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Dear thead125,

It is always a pleasure to be of service to wonderful guests like you. Thank you for the positive review. Please keep us in mind next time you visit our area in the future.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Reviewed December 6, 2009

Hotel is located close to Dulles airport. Staff is friendly and the service is great.
It is an excellent value for the dollars spent. All rooms have kitchen service. Noise from airport is minimal.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for your review JimNewSmyrnaBeach_FL! You are right, although we are close to Dulles Airport, you will barely hear the airport traffic. Im happy that you thought it is worth staying a Candlewood Herndon. We hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you.
Yorktown
Reviewed December 2, 2009

Candlewood Suites Dulles is well suited to serve as my home away from home. As a female solo traveler I have enjoyed my stays at Candlewood on many occasions. This facility offers clean efficiently run stuido and one bedroom suites at price I can afford. The service and cleanliness is excellent and I have always felt welcome and safe here.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank dshultz021
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
People say, "there is no place like home." So when you said we served as your "home away from home," I was really thrilled. It is truly the best compliment ever! I hope you'd continue to patronize Candlewood Herndon. Thank you for your wonderful review, dshultz021.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
Hyatt Regency Dulles
Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport

Been to Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon? Share your experiences!