“Enjoyable stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Reston, Virginia
“Enjoyable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

My stay at the Candlewood Suites, in Herndon, VA was very nice. I had a great suite with a NICE comforable queen size bed, an alarm clock with Radio and buzz alarm, a good desk area and a nice comfty kichenette. I also enjoyed my view of planes taking off from Washington-Dulles airport.
The staff (desk and cleaning personnel) was always curteous and very helpful. The desk clerks provide a list of nearby resturuants and shopping areas with simple easy to follow directions.
The hotel has a decent gym with treadmills, a stationary bike and two ellipicals which provide good cardio workout and a multi-use machine which provided some muscle fitness. Having a laudromat on the premise was also great, along with a little self serve mini-mart.
My stay was very pleasant and in a way I was sad to leave.

• 4 of 5 stars
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, March 24, 2011
Hello pcrodriguez78! I'd like to thank you for your fantastic review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed our hotel amenities. Our staff is always happy to serve wonderful guests like you. We'd love to have you back again! Please visit us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Herndon, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

The Candlewood Suites in Herndon, VA has a great staff and has made my stay very comfortable and worry free. I am in town on business for 5 months and I love coming to my temporary home. The staff is great and the evening manager "Princess" is outstanding. She never hesitates to answer all of my questions, assist me in any matters, and provide me with information when needed.

• 5 of 5 stars
cndlherndon, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon, responded to this review, March 16, 2011
Dear JHarris69,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay at our hotel. I am glad that the staff has been assisting you and making your stay more comfortable. We appreciate you staying with us as we pride ourselves on excellent guest service. Your kind words about our staff and hotel are appreciated. We want to continue to be your home away from home again in the future.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

The property is is located in a residential/office building community. The staff here is very friendly and always looking to assist. This a pet friendly hotel and clean and well maintained. The free internet is kinda slow, but the upgraded version is much better. The hotel is surrounded by walking areas and sidewalks. Within walking distance are bars, grocery stores and the like. Digital televisions in the main room and in the bedroom area. This hotel is often used by out of town work crews (cable, surveyors etc.)

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you YoHOser for your great review! I am glad you have noticed how well-maintained our hotel is. Our staff work really hard to keep the cleanliness of our hotel. Reviews like yours makes me realize that our mission to provide excellent service at all times are being met. I hope you'll keep us in mind when you are back in the area again. We'd love to have you back at the Candlewood Suites Herndon!
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

When I'm working in the Washington,DC/Virgina area I stay at this hotel because I enjoy the helpful and friendly staff. Princess especially because of her professional and friendly attitude she always makes me me welcome. I do have a choice of hotels even other Candlewood Suites in the area but I prefer this one because the staff is helpful and friendly and as a frequent traveler this makes the difference.

• 4 of 5 stars
Mr. Angelo417, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. I've passed along your compliments to Princess and she was very happy to hear that she made a difference during your stay. I am glad that our excellence in service makes you want to come back to our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Looking forward to being of service to you again in the future.
Sullivan, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

Made me feel like i was home, Very nice and freindly staff.

• 5 of 5 stars
Hello Mr. Garlick! Thank you for your kind review. It's so wonderful to know that we made you feel like you're 'HOME" when you were at our hotel. I know it can be hard for people like you, who travels a lot, to find a place that will make you feel secure and comfortable. Knowing that we have provided you just that is the best compliment ever.Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of great service to you.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

I travel frequently to the Washington, DC area for business, and I have never stayed in such a great extended stay hotel.
The hotel is extremely clean, the amenities are fantastic, the staff is helpful, polite and friendly, and the rooms and hotel, as well as the grounds are immaculate. The tenants are quiet, and usually business travelers and the maid service is top-notch. I would not stay in any other hotel. The location is fantastic as it is close to everything, including great dining, shopping, and large national and international businesses.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
My team and I would like to thank you for your awesome review vailatid! We do our utmost to ensure that each and every guest leaves happy because we want all of you to come back and stee us again. Knowing that we have several competition in the area, I am delighted to know that you would always choose to stay with us. Thank you for giving us the chance to prove to you that we are one of the best.
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

I loved it. Stayed here for two months. Service was really good as staff were friendly yet efficient.

No cleanliness issues at all. No bugs of any kind witnessed ever in my stay.

Gonna miss it!

Jimmy

• 5 of 5 stars
Hello Jimmy! I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Exceeding your expectations in all aspects is one of our primary goals. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us as much as we enjoyed having you in our hotel. I hope you'll come back and see us again next time.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
Hyatt Regency Dulles
Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel

Been to Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon? Share your experiences!