“Great Selection of Beers”
Review of Carpool

Carpool
Ranked #105 of 227 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times recently. Find there is always a great selection of beer to meet all tastes and the food on the menu I've found to be really good. Great place to go to watch sport and play pool and darts.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great bar. Hosted a rehearsal dinner for my sons wedding. Staff and service was excellent. Took care of all the needs. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Carpool - Herndon is an excellent place to hang out and play various games (pool, darts, giant Jenga, etc.), to enjoy a craft beer from a huge selection of taps and bottles, and to devour the best hot wings in Northern Virginia!

A group I help run meets in the Private Party Room every other month and we work closely with Dave Morley (manager) when setting those nights up. He's always friendly, attentive, accomodating, and makes sure the night goes smoothly for us. We really appreciate Dave and the way he serves us! Rama, Dasher, and the rest of the staff at Carpool are also great hosts and take care of us well.

I can't recommend Carpool enough. Great service, drinks, food, and atmosphere!

ps - Be sure to ask Dave for beer recommendations...he's always spot on!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

If you get the chance to visit Carpool in Herndon, VA....DON'T! I had the worst bar experience there this weekend. Friends we were visiting had been there before and liked it so they took us for games and drinks. None of us will be back after our recent experience. The tan, tall, meat head bartender(I think named, David) was beyond rude, arrogant, and belligerent. I cannot put into words how nasty a person he was, actually. The manager was not much better. On top of those two I sucked a chunk of black mold into my mouth through my water straw. When my BF went to order a beer from the bartender he answered they didn't have that beer and rudely walked away with out another word. The food was below par, very greasy and very low quality. When the bill came (which my friend had put on her card as tab) she was shocked at the price of the games. The bartender was extremely rude and even yelled at her when she calmly and nicely asked him for an explanation. She was forced to deal with the manager and he could not explain why the price of the games was higher than their last visit. The manger started out nice, but became nastier as their conversation went on over the price and then refused to give my friend her credit card receipt. I should mention while she talked to the manger, the same bartender continually interrupted her conversation with the manager, making rude comments. I have never heard of a customer being denied seeing the receipt they are paying. The manger actually tore the credit card receipt out of my friend's hand when she tried to reach for it and literally got IN her face and aggressively asked her to leave. Absolute nightmare! We cut our loses and left with out any explanation of the bill or her receipt. If you enjoy being abused and harassed by the bartender and management, enjoy consuming black mold, like low quality greasy food, and no explanation for what you're paying..this is the place for you.

6  Thank Jennie L
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Love to come here on a Friday or Saturday night to play some pool or darts, even skee ball! great beer selection and pretty decent food selection for a bar.