Spent 4 nights recently on a family trip to Washington DC. We chose this hotel because it was the only reasonable pet friendly hotel we could find. The hot breakfast every morning was good and they have a light dinner wine and beer social from Tuesdays through Thursdays which we only used Wednesday night. Just hamburgers and hotdogs and a salad but its free so it hit the spot. The rooms are very roomy and they have a small kitchen, its not fancy but the beds were very comfortable and having two bathrooms were a plus. The only negative comment I have is the hotel is a little far from DC .We would drive to the Metro station every day and then travel to DC by Metro. With traffic it took us about an hour or longer to get to DC. I wish now we would have used the shuttle from the hotel to the bus station then travel to the Metro. This is a little time consuming but at least you wouldn't have to pay the tolls and not doing the driving would have been better. The amount of money we saved by staying there was in the long run worth it but we were tired! There is a lot of walking in and around DC so be prepared! We saved over 200.00 per night so we were able to spend the extra money on other items. So over all a good hotel for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Herndon/ Dulles is conveniently located 4 miles from the Dulles Airport and 25 miles from downtown Washington DC, with easy access to the Dulles Toll Road (Route 267), I-495, Route. 28 & Route 66. The hotel has a free airport shuttle that operates daily within a 5-mile radius from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm. Enjoy our extended stay hotel with exterior guest suite entrances and spacious one bedroom and two bedroom/two bath suites. Stay connected via our free high-speed Internet access in each suite and the business center. At this Staybridge Suites, relax by the outdoor swimming pool, exercise in our fitness center, shoot hoops in the SportCourt, or grill on our BBQ. Pets allowed for fee see pet policy. Join us daily for a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Join us for The Social Tuesday - Thursday evenings for complimentary beer, wine and light fare. Shop nearby at Tysons Corner, Fair Oaks Mall, Reston Town Center, and Leesburg outlets. The hotel is convenient to numerous businesses, the Smithsonian museums, battlefields and wineries located in the Washington DC area. Whether staying for business, pleasure or relocation, the caring staff at the Staybridge Suites Herndon/ Dulles is ready to welcome you! Get comfortable while visiting the Herndon, Reston, Chantilly, and Dulles Airport areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Staybridge Suites Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Dulles Hotel Herndon
- Staybridge Suites Herndon
- Dulles Staybridge Suites