Staybridge Suites Dulles
$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$97
$75
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$83
$67
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$105
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$99
$63
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

• Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomapartment complexapartment stylefree beer and winefree breakfastcomplimentary dinnerreston metro stationsmall kitchenwould definitely stay here againfree shuttle servicehot breakfastwashington dcair and space museumsized bedthree nightsbreakfast bar
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I arrived at midnight. There's no room service but there is a pantry. I selected frozen pizza which said "microwave" on the box. No coke or diet coke but when I asked, he brought a warm one from the back. Why wasn't this stocked in the pantry fridge? When I got to my room, I discovered the pizza needs both microwave AND an oven, which no room has. Why is this product sold? Finally, when I tried to log on to wireless, there's no signal. I called the front desk and he told me that the signal is very weak, but they are working on it. So I'm hungry, thirsty and wireless-less. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Karticam,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent experience. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I know how frustrating this can be especially when checking in late at night. We take your feedback seriously and we will certainly take all of your suggestions and comments to improve the quality of service we are providing. Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Herndon Dulles. I hope that we can welcome you back in the future to deliver an improved experience.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I've already stayed in this hotel twice for my very early flights in the morning. The room are very clean. The interior must have been remodeled recently since everything looks quite new. The suite is for sure suitable for family travel, though I used it for my business trips. I like the towels, very soft. It is very close to the Dulles airport, less than 5 minute of drive to get to the daily parking lot of the airport. All the buildings have two stories only and no elevator. The Wi-Fi did not work for me when I was there. If you first time there, it may take you a while to locate your room. I wish they could provide me a map or provide a better direction.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear dawalish,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we are convenient for you to get to and from the Dulles Airport. I'm sorry to hear you had some troubles connecting to the internet and that a property map was not given to you at check-in. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future to make these items right for you. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Staybridge Suites Herndon Dulles!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is my first stay at a Staybridge Suites and I've been won over with just how lovely this property is! The management staff are wonderful they can't do enough for you - Brian was a particular person which stood out!

Theres a stunning fire pit to chill by, a swimming pool, parking, free breakfast, and their evening socials in the week are enchanting!

I slept well here, and like the firm mattresses - My apartment was well kept and the manager took all note of my feed back for the room.

Wifi here is poor I will say that, and personally I'd like to see some of the disposable items being rapidly bio-degradable. That said I would still give this property and all of its staff a massive thumbs up :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Graham G,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased you enjoyed all of the amenities that we have to offer and that our team was able to make you feel welcomed and at home. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Herndon Dulles in the near future!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This excellent hotel is a 7 minute drive from the Dulles airport. They offer a complimentary shuttle to/from the airport. The hotel also operates a complimentary shuttle within a 5 mile radius including to the Vienna Metro station (which i did not use). The suites are very spacious and clean with a bathroom in each of the 2 rooms. The kitchen is well equipped and some welcome snacks are provided in the suite upon arrival. The varieties offered for the free breakfast are wide and the staff replenish items promptly. Similarly the housekeeping is superb.

The only downside of the hotel is that local shops a re a good 15 minute walk from the hotel.

The best thing about the hotel is the staff. All staff I've met are very curtious and helpful. They really make you feel welcome.

Room Tip: If you have lots of luggage and/or small children, ask for a ground floor room as there are no elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Ayman A,
Thank you for taking the time tell us about your recent experience! I'm so happy the team made you feel welcomed and that you were able to make the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We spent a week here in late July, 2013. It was 13 friends meeting for a mini reunion. We came from Illinois, Tennessee, Texas, S.C. and Delaware. What a wonderful place to make our headquarters for sightseeing in Washington, D.C. We got a warm welcome from Evan and Kamal, two front desk employees, Kassa, the driver, and Samantha, the sales director. They are an asset to this hotel; friendly and always helping us with questions. Some of us had the 2 bedroom suites and some had the 1 bedroom suites. Lots of room, comfortable beds. They were all as clean as could be. Some of us used the laundromat. That helped not to have to bring so much luggage. No noise. We ate breakfast at the hotel every morning and loved it. Lots of choices...different everyday. We also ate at the evening receptions when we were there. Very nice with free beer and wine. Definitely worth the money we paid for the rooms. Saved us alot of money eating at the hotel when they served food. We would come back and stay at this hotel, if given the opportunity. Thank you for a great stay!!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and even tho there are no elevators, we had no trouble getting our bags up and down.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
AJudy, Manager at Staybridge Suites Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear illinoisillinois10,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! I'm very happy the team made you feel welcomed and at home. They take a lot of pride in making memorable experiences for all of our guests. It's great to hear that the Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles had everything you needed to have an enjoyable, relaxing trip. I hope we will be your first choice for your next mini reunion! We look forward to welcoming you back!