We decided to travel here for springbreak from Georgia. After reading the reviews we decided to stay here March 23-25, 2013. We booked directly from the site and when we arrived everything was ready when we checked in. The room was clean, we had enough space for all 5 of us 2 adults and 3 children in the 2 room suite (also had a sofabed). The kitchen was barely used but we did use the coffee maker and fridge and they both were working. The water pressure was good and tv and accessories all worked. It actually snowed on us while there but the great thing someone came out to shovel the snow from the walkways to the main office where breakfast and the gym is located. Not sure if we had neighbors but there wasnt any noise. Just be aware this area is mixed residential and commercial. As for the breakfast it was fine I wasnt looking for a big selection its not a huge dining area so it was good for the space.I think maybe they should have a 2nd waffle maker.. Only concern was Monday morning It may have been due to the weather but maybe someone to bust the tables and someone who monitors the food to replenish. I noticed someone did come and empty trash and etc but on that day the weather was bad it may have just been more people than normal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Herndon/ Dulles is conveniently located 4 miles from the Dulles Airport and 25 miles from downtown Washington DC, with easy access to the Dulles Toll Road (Route 267), I-495, Route. 28 & Route 66. The hotel has a free airport shuttle that operates daily within a 5-mile radius from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm. Enjoy our extended stay hotel with exterior guest suite entrances and spacious one bedroom and two bedroom/two bath suites. Stay connected via our free high-speed Internet access in each suite and the business center. At this Staybridge Suites, relax by the outdoor swimming pool, exercise in our fitness center, shoot hoops in the SportCourt, or grill on our BBQ. Pets allowed for fee see pet policy. Join us daily for a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Join us for The Social Tuesday - Thursday evenings for complimentary beer, wine and light fare. Shop nearby at Tysons Corner, Fair Oaks Mall, Reston Town Center, and Leesburg outlets. The hotel is convenient to numerous businesses, the Smithsonian museums, battlefields and wineries located in the Washington DC area. Whether staying for business, pleasure or relocation, the caring staff at the Staybridge Suites Herndon/ Dulles is ready to welcome you! Get comfortable while visiting the Herndon, Reston, Chantilly, and Dulles Airport areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Staybridge Suites Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Dulles Hotel Herndon
- Staybridge Suites Herndon
- Dulles Staybridge Suites