As every hotel it has its plus and minus. I had the pleasure to stay there for one day and then two nights at the Embassy Suites close to Hyatt.
+ Rooms are ok ish but not the best
+ Staff is very honest. I forgot my Laptop in the Lobby and they returned it to me. TOP
+ Internet speed is very fast. Up to 200 kb/s. And its for free and included in the room!
+ They have at least 2 bottles of water (5 USD each) in the room
+ Shaver and Toothbrush are inside the room
+ Fast to reach to the airport. Only about 5 min away (you can't walk though)
+ Room is clean and with a couch and bed quiet big (Rooms are nice and bigger at the Embassy Suites though which is close by)
- Food quality in the restaurant is ok ish but not world class
- You feel the hotel is a little older
- You would expect from a Hyatt Hotel much more honestly. Its a 3 * Hotel! And it really is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service deluxe property offering 316 newly renovated Executive Suites, featuring the Grand Bed. New state of the art Executive Meeting Center with a full service complimentary business center, catering to the business/"tech-savy" traveler. Our Executive Meeting Center is IACC accredited and LEED Certified. Expanded Fitness Center and Lap pool with strength training and cardio vascular equipment, all equipped with touch panel screens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Regency Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Dulles Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Hotel Dulles
- Hyatt Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Herndon
- Herndon Hyatt