Hyatt Regency Dulles
$76
$128
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Staybridge Suites Dulles(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$99
$259
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,283 results
All reviewsfront desksitting arealobby barclose to the airportbusiness centeroffice parkairport hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are largeking roombusiness triplate checkenjoyed my staymini fridgevery nice hotelshuttle servicebed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We decided on a last-minute stopover near DC and was pleased to get a nice price on a first-class hotel, just across the road from Dulles Airport. Perhaps it was because there was a large wedding there and they had leftover rooms, but we paid well under what I would expect for such quality.

The room design was interesting (normal-sized king room but divided so that there was an area for sitting), the place was modern and clean, and the staff was friendly. I would recommend it highly over the hotels in a lower category. It's worth it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattDulles, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Northern Virginia. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor and we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I meant to write this review a while ago, but here it is now.
This is the second time we have stayed here, and the second great review for this hotel.
If you are coming to DC area, and looking for quality, value and service, I would highly recommend this hotel!
Here's some of the key points that will bring us back again:

1. Beds. Super comfortable, very relaxing, we got a great night's sleep.
2. Service. Incredible service all around, front desk staff, restaurant staff, a special shout out to the director of sales and marketing, who took the time to personalize our stay, spoiled us rotten, and did all the little things that made staying here so very pleasurable (thank you Ms. Walent).
3. Location. If you're travelling thru Dulles and need to overnight, this is place to stay. I had a business meeting downtown, but with the Airport expressway into the core, travel is easy to all of the Virginia and DC attractions and events.
4. Convenience. Free parking is a plus, easy access to highways, in an uncontested area.
5. Value. We got a great deal on our room, booked straight on the Hyatt website, and added breakfast to our stay (highly recommended).
6. Room. Our room was spacious, comfortable, clean, modern, yes, perfect. Included we got allergy free beds and a feeling like we were home away from home. Wonderful.
7. Quality. 4 Star Quality for 3 Star Price.
8. Overall Excellence. Hotel staff reached out to make us feel special, we got great service, a wonderful spacious clean, relaxing room, we got extra value with free parking and the breakfast added on to our stay. Really can't say enough about how well we were treated and how relaxing our stay was after a long day's travel on the road.
9. We'll be back again because we had the very best of everything at a great price.
10. Thank you very much Hyatt Dulles and staff!

Reaching a high level of customer service and quality accommodation is not easy, so I must recommend Hyatt Dulles for attaining that and making our stay special.

Room Tip: Perhaps an upper room with a view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bleuemoon2

It was such a pleasure to have you and your mother come back and stay with us again! Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review on our hotel and I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to you returning next year!!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Hyatt Dulles has been my Home Away From Home during recent business trips to the Washington DC area. The hotel is very modern and up-to-date. The staff is incredibly helpful (I must mention Jimmy, who went out of his way to help me). The exercise room is top notch and I enjoy the pool as well, although it can be a bit on the small side if there are a number of field trip busloads staying here.

It is also reasonably priced. I love it.

Room Tip: If you have a choice, stay on the west side of the hotel -- you get a great vista including the airport.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

We were so happy to read your recent TripAdvisor review on our hotel. Thank you for leaving the review and we value the great feedback you provided. I will personally thank Jimmy for providing such great service at our Front Desk. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Northern Virginia!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The hotel is in a very convenient location and overall a very nice stay. The Dulles airport shuttle only runs every 30 minutes (top and bottom of every hour). If you miss one (even by 2 minutes), calling does not help, you must wait for the next one or pay for a cab. This was frustrating at 11PM. The check-in/check-out kiosks were a welcome sight as my shuttle had 20+ passengers waiting to check-in. My check-in process using the kiosk was less than 2 minutes. Stayed in an executive king room which was nicely appointed and everything was in working order. The hotel does not offer free wi-fi in the rooms. I was told I could access free wi-fi in lobby, but really, who wants to hang out in the lobby to work at 11PM. I rated the hotel a 4 due to the room/restaurant/coffee bar/service and staff. If I factored in the shuttle schedule and wi-fi charges, I would easily rate this a 3.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our family stayed here for one night, before our flight left for Europe. The customer service was great, from check in to where we park our car for 10 days, they helped with everything. With this hotel, you have the option to park your car inside a parking garage for free. That is one of the reasons I selected this hotel, the other was the closeness to the airport, as well as the rooms can have twin beds and a sleeper sofa. Because of that, I didn't have to reserve two rooms for my family. Their breakfast buffet was superb, with almost all types of breakfast items available. We will definitely stay here again on our next flight out of Dulles.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family