I meant to write this review a while ago, but here it is now.
This is the second time we have stayed here, and the second great review for this hotel.
If you are coming to DC area, and looking for quality, value and service, I would highly recommend this hotel!
Here's some of the key points that will bring us back again:
1. Beds. Super comfortable, very relaxing, we got a great night's sleep.
2. Service. Incredible service all around, front desk staff, restaurant staff, a special shout out to the director of sales and marketing, who took the time to personalize our stay, spoiled us rotten, and did all the little things that made staying here so very pleasurable (thank you Ms. Walent).
3. Location. If you're travelling thru Dulles and need to overnight, this is place to stay. I had a business meeting downtown, but with the Airport expressway into the core, travel is easy to all of the Virginia and DC attractions and events.
4. Convenience. Free parking is a plus, easy access to highways, in an uncontested area.
5. Value. We got a great deal on our room, booked straight on the Hyatt website, and added breakfast to our stay (highly recommended).
6. Room. Our room was spacious, comfortable, clean, modern, yes, perfect. Included we got allergy free beds and a feeling like we were home away from home. Wonderful.
7. Quality. 4 Star Quality for 3 Star Price.
8. Overall Excellence. Hotel staff reached out to make us feel special, we got great service, a wonderful spacious clean, relaxing room, we got extra value with free parking and the breakfast added on to our stay. Really can't say enough about how well we were treated and how relaxing our stay was after a long day's travel on the road.
9. We'll be back again because we had the very best of everything at a great price.
10. Thank you very much Hyatt Dulles and staff!
Reaching a high level of customer service and quality accommodation is not easy, so I must recommend Hyatt Dulles for attaining that and making our stay special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service deluxe property offering 316 newly renovated Executive Suites, featuring the Grand Bed. New state of the art Executive Meeting Center with a full service complimentary business center, catering to the business/"tech-savy" traveler. Our Executive Meeting Center is IACC accredited and LEED Certified. Expanded Fitness Center and Lap pool with strength training and cardio vascular equipment, all equipped with touch panel screens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Dulles Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Hotel Dulles
- Hyatt Hotel Herndon
- Hyatt Herndon
- Herndon Hyatt