I wanted to share with you my experience while staying here for the past 2 is weeks on business. I've never stayed at a HYATT but had the option to do so. Upon arriving, the front desk could not have been more pleasant. It was a nice change from those "other" place I have stayed. The hotel is very nice and quiet, which is a plus. I had a room on the 4th (top) floor and never heard anyone outside my room. The beds are quite comfortable and the pillows are plentiful. I used the kitchen quite extensively and found all that I needed to make my meals. Parking is ample, breakfast is awesome (pancakes, sausage, eggs, fruit, yogurt, cereal, bread, pastries, juices, etc) you won't go away hungry :)
Monday thru Thursday the HYATT House has an evening social from 5:30-7. Plenty of delicious food and wine and beer. I enjoyed not having to go out to eat and looked forward to my meal here.
THE HYATT HOUSE is certainly worth staying. The meals alone will save you a fortune in eating out every night.
Thanks for a great stay and I hope to be back again soon.
One satisfied guest ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, just miles from the Wiehle-Reston Metro Stop and Reston Town Center. Our complimentary shuttle will take you anywhere within 5-miles of the hotel! Renovated in 2017 to ensure that our rooms are the best they can be. Come stay at our House, and feel like you're at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hyatt House Herndon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Herndon Hotel Herndon
- Summerfield Suites Herndon
- Hyatt Herndon
- Herndon Summerfield Suites
- Herndon Hyatt