$76
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$90
$83
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$93
$85
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$105
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$112
$103
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$101
$85
ComfortInn
$66
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$88
$80
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$109
$99
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$119
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

All reviewsfrench doorsmovie theaterstrip mallliving roomwashington dulleswet barbreakfast buffetsmall fridgenice gymplatinum memberhotel is locatedlate checkoutfitness centerbusiness tripvery nice hotelairport shuttleking suite
Reviewed September 4, 2006

This hotel is extremely convenient to stay at when flying into or out of Dulles Airport. Our second return to this hotel was on September 1, 2006 (our first stay was in Feb. 2006). We arrived on 9/1/06 just as tropical storm "Ernesto" was blasting its way through Northern Virginia. After quickly checking in to our 10th floor room, we found solace at the hotel lobby bar where Nathan (originally from St. Lucia) served us a fantastic meal. The food and drinks were exceptional - it never occurred to us that we were eating "hotel" food. The suites are roomy and comfortable and the beds are to die for. We also enjoyed the free parking and a late checkout. Kudos to the front desk staff (especially Eric) who provided us directions, movies suggestions and confirmation of a package we shipped ahead of our arrival.

The hotel is located at one end of the Worldgate Mall (which has movie theatres, multiple restaurants, Kinkos, and the Worldgate gym - Marriott guests enjoy free access to the gym during their stay).

I would not hesitate to book this hotel again when we return to the area.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank PLHag
Reviewed July 9, 2006

If you are staying in the DC area and have a car, this is a very nice place. The rooms are truly great--clean, roomy, confortable. As a suite, they have a sitting room with a sleeper sofa, refrigerator, sink, as well as a nice desk. The bed and bath are quite comfortable.

The swimming pool is large and well maintained, with both indoor and outdoor segments. Surprisingly, there was a lifeguard on duty each time I was there, despite the fact that there were few people in the pool.

You will need a car if you stay here, unless you are just in transit through Dulles. There is an airport shuttle but no other transportation. The hotel is far from the Metro and I didn't see any buses. (I didn't ask about this since I had a car.)

All of the public areas are spotless. This is a very well run hotel. I'd gladly stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank OhioRon
Reviewed June 6, 2006

Stayed at the Marriott Suites in April 2006 before a dayflight to London. Having stayed at the Hyatt Regency the previous month and thoroughly enjoyed my stay I was little apprehensive about the Marriott Suites although the price was too good to pass up, and being a Marriott Silver member pushed me over the edge.

The hotel itself is situated very close to the Dulles toll-road in a small mall area. This included a couple of restaurants including a good Japanese place, Subway, Kinkos, Qdoba, Cold Stone Creamery and other strip mall usual suspects along with a movie theatre. very handy if you can't be bothered to drive to get something to eat.

The room itself was quite large and surprisingly well furnished for the price paid. Certainly a good option for those looking or somewhere reasonable yet nicely furnished to stay close to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2006
2  Thank OP2002
Reviewed March 14, 2006

Very nice rooms, free shuttle, but not the best choice for elite MR members.

GOOD
-The “suites” layout of the rooms is very nice and large. The rooms are also very modern and appear to be recently renovated. Comfortable bedding.
-Free shuttle to/from IAD airport. There is a shuttle that drops off to the regular Marriott property first (5 minute ride) and this property second (10 minute ride).
-Great location for food options. While I didn’t use them, I probably noted 5-7 restaurants within walking distance of this hotel, as well as some shopping and a Starbucks.
-Free breakfast was given for GOLD Marriott Rewards member (caveat to this below though).
-Some great weekend rates. I believe I got a rate of $79 that came with $50 of bonus bucks (cash for use at a future Marriott stay).

BAD
-Almost all the bad are restricted to elite Marriott Rewards member issues, so if it isn’t you, then this is a great hotel. Otherwise, read below…..
-Elite MR: There is no executive lounge nor appear to be any “upgradeable” rooms. You would get these privileges at the other nearby regular Marriott.
-Elite MR: No mention was made of free breakfast when I checked-in, so in the morning I inquired at the restaurant and was told that I could get whatever I wanted and they would remove it from the bill. So, we ate off the full breakfast buffet (eggs, waffles, etc.). Upon check-out, I was charged $14.00 for breakfast and was told that I was only entitled to a continental buffet with my MR membership, so they charged me the difference. I was in a hurry, so I didn’t place an argument, but it was very shady dealings.

• Stayed: February 2006
4  Thank usflyer
A TripAdvisor Member
pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed December 20, 2005

The Marriott Suites is a wonderful hotel. The staff were very accomodating. The room large and beautifully decorated. Also, very, very clean. We ordered room service and were told it would be there in 40 minutes. It arrived within 20! Ample parking both outside and in the garage. Great location! Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: December 2005