All reviewsfrench doorsmovie theaterstrip mallliving roomwet barbreakfast buffetsmall fridgenice gymplatinum memberhotel is locatedlate checkoutfitness centerbusiness tripvery nice hotelairport shuttlecoffee makerevery half hour
Reviewed September 3, 2009

We didn't expect this hotel to rate so highly but we'd recommend this to stay in instead of the one nearer to Dulles Airport definately.
By accident we went to the Marriott at the airport and weren't impressed - fortunately we were at the wrong hotel and when we finally found the Marriott Suites we were well impressed.
Comfortable suite accomodation, seperate living area with a pull-out bed.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2009

I have reviewed this propertry before. Again perfect stay. Checked in took less that 3 Min. Booked my shuttle to the airport and underground parking for 2 weeks. Clean room. Had room service for breakfast. Very good... cant find anything to compalin about...Staff always happy...looking forward to my next stay

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed over in Herndon for a night to attend a musical event. We had the alternative option of getting a really cheap Comfort Inn room, but I opted for the Marriott as it looked like a nicer, more luxurious place to stay. The price was reasonable — $71 a night with my AAA discount. We were in a king bed suite so that seemed like an awfully low price. The only bad part about it was that they charged you $13 for (wired) internet access, whereas at most hotels these days WiFi is free.

The service was great too — honestly some of the nicest and most helpful hotel employees I've dealt with. For example, when I called the front desk with a question about the festival I was attending, they insisted upon making the calls for me instead of just giving me a number.

In sum, the facilities were great, the room was beautiful, and the 3rd floor pool was awesome. I'd definitely go back!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2009

We spent our last night in the DC area at the Marriott Suites. The hotel is only 3-4 miles to the Dulles International airport and there is 24 hour shuttle service. We were exceptionally pleased with the comfort of this hotel as well as the microwave and kitchen utilities that were provided. The shuttle driver told us the hotel was 10 years old, but the building and rooms appeared to be brand new. There is a full scale sit-down restaurant that would satisfy most any taste, a full bar, room service, and a "pantry" where one may buy drugstore-like items. Peronnel were exceptionally helpful and cordial. The best part was the extremely easy on the wallet $74/nightly weekend rate (Thurs.-Sun). We would recommend this hotel to most anyone looking for an upscale, tasteful, meticulously clean hotel in close proximity to the Dulles Airport.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maltasr
Reviewed February 11, 2009

Typically, when traveling, my fiance and I stay at 4 and 5 star hotels, however for a quick visit with friends in the Reston, VA area, we felt like this hotel would be a good choice since all we really needed was somewhere to sleep. This hotel was a fanastic value for our rate of $89 per night. Since this is primarily a "business" hotel, staying here over a weekend to visit friends in the area, was the perfect way to secure lower rates. The room was spacious and clean. We particularly liked the separation between the bedroom and living area. The bathroom was spacious for a hotel of this type, with the vanity in a separate "hall" between the bathroom and bedroom. There is also a "wet bar" in the living area which we utilized for extra counter space (mainly my hairdryer, brushes and make up - which never quite fits in a standard bathroom). The bed was comfortable but the pillows were very "lumpy" and gave both me and my fiance, stiff necks the second night. Since breakfast was included in the rate, we were pleasantly surprised on Sunday morning to be greeted with a full buffet downstairs including; cook to order egg station, meats, cereals, fruit, juices etc. Since our rate included breakfast, we paid nothing for a breakfast that would have cost us at least $40 at any other hotel / restaurant. Service and food were both great. The front desk was very helpful and friendly when I inquired about a safe. There are no in-room safes, however the front desk does have some that you can use where you get the key and can access anytime during your stay. While I fully intended to use the indoor pool, I never made it since we were out both days. Overall, a great stay for us - we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank styletraveler1967