“One of the best!”

Perils of the Lost Jungle Minature Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Ranked in the top 5 in the nation & conveniently located off of Route 7 near 495. We just played here on Saturday and it was amazing!
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This miniature golf course is one of the best! I think it's even better than those mini golfs at the beach! Keeps you on your toes and is very engaging/entertaining. Plus they also have a driving range and batting cages! It's official name is Woody's and it's so easy to get to because it's right off 7 past fairfax county parkway. I love it there and go a couple times a week!

1  Thank Sarah D
There are newer reviews for Perils of the Lost Jungle Minature Golf

Reviewed April 9, 2013

When you go to some of the larger tourist locations you see these fantastic putt putt courses...mountains, trains, volcano's etc. This one is right there with them. It is built around a theme of being lost in the jungles of Africa, taking a putt putt tour from one peril to another. All in all a good time.

1  Thank Frank S
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I are kids at heart, so we went here one afternoon just for the fun of it. We had a blast! The course is Indiana Jones-style and the staff is very friendly. If you come with kids, bring a camera! The price is decent and it's a short ride from Herndon. I've already recommended this place to my friends and I'd definitely go back again :)

1  Thank Christina L
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Love how they add to the "course". Keeps it fresh, and kids (and out of town adults) love the theme. Always makes for a fun outing! Condition is always good.

1  Thank Doug P
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I went to Perils of the Lost Jungle for a date night. It was a lot of fun. We went late in the evening and there weren't many other people there. We went through pretty quickly, 30-40 minutes at most, which was a litle disappointing. But the atmosphere was well worth the price. You feel like you're in the middle of an Indian Jones movie. There are lots of sound effects and interesting things to see.

I think this course could be fun for all ages but I'd be careful about taking kids in the evening. There are enough surprises, sound effects, and odd displays that young ones might get nervous or scared.