WINNER WONDERLAND

“Lost in a Putt Putt Jungle” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Perils of the Lost Jungle Minature Golf - CLOSED

Perils of the Lost Jungle Minature Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Ranked in the top 5 in the nation & conveniently located off of Route 7 near 495. We just played here on Saturday and it was amazing!
Herndon, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lost in a Putt Putt Jungle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

When you go to some of the larger tourist locations you see these fantastic putt putt courses...mountains, trains, volcano's etc. This one is right there with them. It is built around a theme of being lost in the jungles of Africa, taking a putt putt tour from one peril to another. All in all a good time.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Frank S

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fun adventure for all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I are kids at heart, so we went here one afternoon just for the fun of it. We had a blast! The course is Indiana Jones-style and the staff is very friendly. If you come with kids, bring a camera! The price is decent and it's a short ride from Herndon. I've already recommended this place to my friends and I'd definitely go back again :)

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Christina L
Herndon, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Keeps up with best of them!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Love how they add to the "course". Keeps it fresh, and kids (and out of town adults) love the theme. Always makes for a fun outing! Condition is always good.

1 Thank Lana S
Herndon, Virginia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Lots of fun, average difficulty, small kids might get nervous in the dark”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I went to Perils of the Lost Jungle for a date night. It was a lot of fun. We went late in the evening and there weren't many other people there. We went through pretty quickly, 30-40 minutes at most, which was a litle disappointing. But the atmosphere was well worth the price. You feel like you're in the middle of an Indian Jones movie. There are lots of sound effects and interesting things to see.

I think this course could be fun for all ages but I'd be careful about taking kids in the evening. There are enough surprises, sound effects, and odd displays that young ones might get nervous or scared.

Visited August 2012
Rochester, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not a regular mini golf!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

A very different golfing adventure. There was a wait but it was worth it. There were unexpected surprises along the way. It's very detailed and this adds to the fun. Some of the jungle animals might be scary for young children. We had a toddler so it wasn't a problem.

Visited September 2012