All reviews heavenly bed dulles airport self parking nice hotel business hotel starbucks coffee front desk staff breakfast buffet connecting flight an early flight comfortable room fitness center business trip reston town center free shuttle shuttle service spg
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Total I think I've stayed here around three or four times and this hotel has became my DC area go to. I've probably reviewed this hotel before...I don't know. The location is great and close to the airport. The staff has always been awesome...even making and serving coffee for folks catching the shuttle in the morning. The rooms are great, the bathroom and showers are awesome, the parking is free, the beds are really really comfortable. What more do you need?

Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

I am grateful for your return to the Westin Dulles hotel and thank you for your positive remarks about your experience here. As great as it is to have a beautiful new facility here, it is really the staff that makes our hotel what it is, and they strive to go above and beyond to welcome every guest who walks into our lobby everyday.  We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stayed at the hotel on business, location wise it's perfect from Dulles airport, check in was quick and I had room 304, the big issue was the fact the hotel car park was right opposite my room, as in you could nearly touch it so you had no privacy with the curtains open and no view to talk of. The hall way to the room needed redecorating and may the place feel very budget. The hotel staff were excellent however and made the stay better than I had expected. I wish I could say more but there isn't a lot to add, the hotel was clean, near the airport, staff were nice but this is more of a stop over hotel than one you'd stay in on hotel so it did the job.

Room tip: Ask for a room which faces the front of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles and thank you for your additional feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon to our revamped, remodeled and updated hotel.

Be Well, Be Westin,

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stayed for one night in a king room during January 2014 as our flight out of Dulles was cancelled. They have a free shuttle to the airport which is quite regular. I believe there is another shuttle to shops/restaurants which are 10 minutes or so away but we didn't use it as we were tired after spending a whole day in an airport. The room service food was good, clean room and friendly service from all the staff.

We didn't notice any airport noise either which we thought may have been a problem.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post such wonderful comments about your stay at the Westin Dulles, We are one of the few area hotels that offers complimentary shuttle service to local corporate offices and businesses. We run to local offices on the :15 and :45 of every hour from 7:15 am to 10:15 am on weekdays and we make pickups based on availability. We hope to see you again in the near future. Be Well, Be Westin

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were in town for the BrickFair LEGO convention for 4 nights.
We got a great deal on this hotel from an internet special.
The staff was super friendly and the hotel was probably one of the cleanest hotels that I have stayed in.
There is a great little shopping center less than two miles away with all sorts of food options.
The beds and bedding were very comfortable and the hotel was remarkably quiet.
It is a little awkward to get to and the parking deck is a bit of a trek each day, but I had no complaints about our stay.
We will be staying there next year for sure.

Room tip: We were on the 5th floor with a Lake view... very pretty.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for your review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles. Your compliments were a pleasure to read. We would love to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I normally stay at this Westin and always find it easy and great! Our office is close by so I can walk there. Staff is always nice to me. Bar and restaurant have good options. Rooms are clean and in great shape.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jean Michel T
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Westin Dulles for your stay once again. As a General Manager, there is nothing greater than to hear that a guest returns to our hotel because they love the staff and everything our hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!