All reviews heavenly bed dulles airport parking garage nice hotel starbucks coffee front desk staff connecting flight breakfast buffet an early flight business trip comfortable room fitness center reston town center free shuttle dc area shuttle service spg
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stayed for one night in a king room during January 2014 as our flight out of Dulles was cancelled. They have a free shuttle to the airport which is quite regular. I believe there is another shuttle to shops/restaurants which are 10 minutes or so away but we didn't use it as we were tired after spending a whole day in an airport. The room service food was good, clean room and friendly service from all the staff.

We didn't notice any airport noise either which we thought may have been a problem.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post such wonderful comments about your stay at the Westin Dulles, We are one of the few area hotels that offers complimentary shuttle service to local corporate offices and businesses. We run to local offices on the :15 and :45 of every hour from 7:15 am to 10:15 am on weekdays and we make pickups based on availability. We hope to see you again in the near future. Be Well, Be Westin

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were in town for the BrickFair LEGO convention for 4 nights.
We got a great deal on this hotel from an internet special.
The staff was super friendly and the hotel was probably one of the cleanest hotels that I have stayed in.
There is a great little shopping center less than two miles away with all sorts of food options.
The beds and bedding were very comfortable and the hotel was remarkably quiet.
It is a little awkward to get to and the parking deck is a bit of a trek each day, but I had no complaints about our stay.
We will be staying there next year for sure.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor with a Lake view... very pretty.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for your review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles. Your compliments were a pleasure to read. We would love to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I normally stay at this Westin and always find it easy and great! Our office is close by so I can walk there. Staff is always nice to me. Bar and restaurant have good options. Rooms are clean and in great shape.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jean Michel T
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Westin Dulles for your stay once again. As a General Manager, there is nothing greater than to hear that a guest returns to our hotel because they love the staff and everything our hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Booking this hotel through Hotwire was a STEAL!! For what I paid, I would never have expected such luxurious accommodations. The room was spacious and clean with plenty of storage. My only issue was that the mini-frig did not seem to be working that well--the bottles of water I placed in it were only "cool" in the morning, not cold. I would not have wanted to eat anything that had to stay cold that was put in it. The in-room coffee maker had Starbucks blends with raw sugar as an option, which I loved. The pool and spa area was also very nice, and staffed by a lifeguard, which you don't normally see at a hotel pool. I only used the fitness room once during my stay, but it had a wide variety of machines with built in TV monitors, which made the time pass easily. The area around the hotel is mostly office buildings and other hotels and residences, so you have to drive a few miles to find restaurants and other things to do. Overall, it was a wonderful stay, and feel very fortunate to have gotten such a great deal with Hotwire.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your great experience at the Westin Dulles with fellow travelers online . I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Decent but for a $185/ night it could be better. Nice front staff. When i got into room there was some sort of dark spot/thing in the shower and the toilet seat was up so I was not certain that it was clean. Not optimal. Front desk staff was very pleasant and courteous, but the cab service they used was abysmal. You should use your Garmin, people. I tell you "left" so you make a right. Shuttle took too long; had to wait 30 min at airport. Adequate in room menu but food left much to be desired. Will prob try another hotel next time I am at Dulles. Could hear a lot of hallway noise. Not worth the Westin premium, imho.

Room Tip: View toward pond is better
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience. Please feel free to reach out to me as I would love to make your next stay special and memorable.