All reviewsheavenly beddulles airportparking garagenice hotelstarbucks coffeefront desk staffbreakfast buffetan early flightbusiness tripcomfortable roomfitness centerreston town centerfree shuttledc areashuttle servicespgpond
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stay here when traveling for business, as the hotel is well maintained, the rooms are extremely quiet and they have a complimentary shuttle that drops me off at the office and the local town center in the evenings, as food choices are extremely limited within walking distance of the hotel. I had a bad experience one time and after several contacts, a resolution was reached and the manager apologized that the situation was not handled in the most positive or professional manner.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
HotelMngerGM, Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thanks again for taking notice of our shuttle service and how much appreciated it is. We try to go above and beyond to assist your every need during your stay at the Westin Dulles. We are one of the few area hotels that offers complimentary shuttle service to local corporate offices and businesses. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We loved staying at this hotel. The hotel is clean and spacious. It's very good for families. The heavenly beds were very nice. The breakfast buffet has a fruit bar, cheese and meats, Danishes, bagels, and oatmeal. The buffet also had hot foods like eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon, and sausage.

The pool is not really big, but it's indoor and there's enough room for a few families to enjoy the water. There was also a lifeguard on duty, which most hotels don't have.

It's a little far from DC and the train stations, but it's in a very pretty neighborhood.

I would recommend this hotel for families and for the business traveler.

Room Tip: We had rooms on the 8the floor and room 842 was cool because we could see the planes taking off from Dulles Airport. You could not hear the planes!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank travelwithease

Thank you for your feedback with fellow TripAdvisors. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles and your comments were wonderful to read. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was an excellent hotel - comfortable, clean, quiet, friendly. What would I have changed? - offering a continental breakfast and microwaves being available would have been good, but otherwise, I have no complaints. Plan to go back and use them on other trips, as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrea A
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback with fellow online viewers. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles and your comments were wonderful to read. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My sisters and I stayed at the Westin for 2 nights while attending a wedding. We are very happy with our stay. The hotel was comfortable and the staff was friendly. We enjoyed the heated pool and workout room. The showers near the pool/weight room was really convenient. We were appreciative of the free parking garage. The hotel atmosphere was calming and we felt very safe throughout our stay. We always had plenty of fresh linens, which were thick bath towels and soft washcloths.

What you need to be aware of is they do charge for in-room internet service. They do state that clearly, though, and there is free internet in the business area.

We would gladly stay at this hotel again. It was one of the best hotels we have been to. We appreciate all of their efforts at making our stay comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JohnShar1084
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thank you for your review. I was absolutely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your complimentary comments. We do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in April 2014. On my way to the airport after checking out I realized I left my expensive sunglasses in my room. When I got in touch with the hotel they informed me that they found sunglasses in my room on the exact same morning that I checked out. However, after weeks of unreturned phone calls and emails, as well as leaving my information with them several times, they are now backtracking and saying they don't have my sunglasses (which were worth double the room rental price). The hotel is now saying a cheaper pair is what they found (how they could have found a different pair in my room on the same morning I stayed there and lost mine is beyond my comprehension!). So either someone switched my sunglasses with a cheaper pair or the hotel misplaced them and there is nothing they will do about it. For me this experience can be characterized as incompetence, unprofessionalism, and dishonesty. This has been one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a hotel and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, especially given the other options close by.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo