The Westin Washington Dulles Airport
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$77
$75
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$89
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$67
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$83
$67
$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Hampton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$93
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$63
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

All reviewsheavenly beddulles airportparking garagenice hotelstarbucks coffeefront desk staffbreakfast buffetan early flightcomfortable roomfitness centerbusiness tripminute drivebusiness centerdc areashuttle servicespgpond
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We loved staying at this hotel. The hotel is clean and spacious. It's very good for families. The heavenly beds were very nice. The breakfast buffet has a fruit bar, cheese and meats, Danishes, bagels, and oatmeal. The buffet also had hot foods like eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon, and sausage.

The pool is not really big, but it's indoor and there's enough room for a few families to enjoy the water. There was also a lifeguard on duty, which most hotels don't have.

It's a little far from DC and the train stations, but it's in a very pretty neighborhood.

I would recommend this hotel for families and for the business traveler.

Room Tip: We had rooms on the 8the floor and room 842 was cool because we could see the planes taking off from Dulles Airport. You could not hear the planes!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank travelwithease
HotelMngerGM, Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for your feedback with fellow TripAdvisors. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles and your comments were wonderful to read. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was an excellent hotel - comfortable, clean, quiet, friendly. What would I have changed? - offering a continental breakfast and microwaves being available would have been good, but otherwise, I have no complaints. Plan to go back and use them on other trips, as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrea A
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback with fellow online viewers. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles and your comments were wonderful to read. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My sisters and I stayed at the Westin for 2 nights while attending a wedding. We are very happy with our stay. The hotel was comfortable and the staff was friendly. We enjoyed the heated pool and workout room. The showers near the pool/weight room was really convenient. We were appreciative of the free parking garage. The hotel atmosphere was calming and we felt very safe throughout our stay. We always had plenty of fresh linens, which were thick bath towels and soft washcloths.

What you need to be aware of is they do charge for in-room internet service. They do state that clearly, though, and there is free internet in the business area.

We would gladly stay at this hotel again. It was one of the best hotels we have been to. We appreciate all of their efforts at making our stay comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JohnShar1084
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thank you for your review. I was absolutely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your complimentary comments. We do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in April 2014. On my way to the airport after checking out I realized I left my expensive sunglasses in my room. When I got in touch with the hotel they informed me that they found sunglasses in my room on the exact same morning that I checked out. However, after weeks of unreturned phone calls and emails, as well as leaving my information with them several times, they are now backtracking and saying they don't have my sunglasses (which were worth double the room rental price). The hotel is now saying a cheaper pair is what they found (how they could have found a different pair in my room on the same morning I stayed there and lost mine is beyond my comprehension!). So either someone switched my sunglasses with a cheaper pair or the hotel misplaced them and there is nothing they will do about it. For me this experience can be characterized as incompetence, unprofessionalism, and dishonesty. This has been one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a hotel and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, especially given the other options close by.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Adam2012
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We were visiting DC with all our adult family members with their spouses and were pleasantly surprised with the décor which was very soothing. Our rooms appeared to be brand new in décor and the rain head spa shower was fantastic. We enjoyed the free WIFI and were thrilled with the direction on getting to the metro in the horrendous traffic in VA/DC. The front desk was very attentive to all the special needs of our party of 8 adults. Since we flew into Dulles this was one of 5 choices and we had and would stay there again. Their exercise room was top notch . The grounds were immaculate and there are plenty of options for additional dining outside of their wonderful dining room. The food was great and they accommodated some special dietary requirements. housekeeping was nice and pleasant

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Barb C
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for your review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles. Your compliments were a pleasure to read. I am delighted to hear you were thoroughly spoiled by our team and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.