All reviewsheavenly beddulles airportparking garagenice hotelstarbucks coffeefront desk staffbreakfast buffetan early flightbusiness tripcomfortable roomfitness centerreston town centerfree shuttledc areashuttle servicespgpond
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We were visiting DC with all our adult family members with their spouses and were pleasantly surprised with the décor which was very soothing. Our rooms appeared to be brand new in décor and the rain head spa shower was fantastic. We enjoyed the free WIFI and were thrilled with the direction on getting to the metro in the horrendous traffic in VA/DC. The front desk was very attentive to all the special needs of our party of 8 adults. Since we flew into Dulles this was one of 5 choices and we had and would stay there again. Their exercise room was top notch . The grounds were immaculate and there are plenty of options for additional dining outside of their wonderful dining room. The food was great and they accommodated some special dietary requirements. housekeeping was nice and pleasant

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Barb C
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for your review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles. Your compliments were a pleasure to read. I am delighted to hear you were thoroughly spoiled by our team and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have used the Westin Dulles to house Virginia Military Institute Cadets from out-of-state waiting for their outbound flights. I have also stayed there on occasion. The hotel desk has been extremely accommodating to the Cadets and me, assisting with their flight arrangements and seeing that they get to the airport on time. It is a very nice hotel with clean, well-appointed and comfortable rooms. The rooms have effective sound-proofing, so tired guests are not disturbed by traffic by the nearby Route 28 or the airport. The staff is friendly and efficient. There is also a very good restaurant and room service. The lobby bar appears to be a convivial gathering place for business executives. For keeping fit, there is an excellent work-out room with a variety of machines and weights, and a lap pool with hours coinciding to the businessperson’s schedule. With their very reasonable rates, this is a top value hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

I am grateful for your return to the Westin Dulles hotel and thank you for your positive remarks about your experience here. As great as it is to have a beautiful new facility here, it is really the staff that makes our hotel what it is, and they strive to go above and beyond to welcome every guest who walks into our lobby everyday.  We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Normally I really like Westins. It must just be this one in particular, or at least I hope so since I'm traveling a lot for work this year.

This hotel is advertised as having free wifi and a swimming pool. In fact, you have to pay for the wifi, and the swimming pool is only open a few hours a week. They claimed some legal excuse for this about lifeguards but that turned out to not be true.

There was also a huge amount of noise in the hallway on my floor at night when I was trying to sleep. I called the front desk to ask if they could ask the hallway partiers to take it inside so I could go back to sleep. About twenty minutes later the front desk woke me up themselves by calling to ask if I had the room number of the people in the hallway.

I recommend that you avoid this hotel at all costs.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank ajjpape
Linda T, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We do offer many rates that include wifi but we do not advertise free wifi throughout the hotel although we do offer free high speed internet in our lobby and complimentary use of our business center.

Due to Section 69.1-3-8 of the Fairfax County Code of Ordinances here in Virginia a lifeguard is required by law effectively limiting the hours of operation for our pool. I understand this can be an inconvenience so we try to keep our pool open during peak hours. However, effective Memorial Day our new hours are 9 am to 9 pm 7 days a week.

I'm sorry for the trouble experienced during your stay as our mission is to satisfy each and every guest that walks through our doors. We hope that you will give us another chance in the near future.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Westin Washington Dulles Airport hotel staff is always a pleasure to work with, I have been coming there annually for about 4 years. The customer service at the front desk, bell service and food staff is awesome and the food is good!

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the side with the view ot the beautiful lake.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Carmiepn
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you for your review. I was absolutely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your complimentary comments. We do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was here for a convention event, so I spent the weekend in the hotel. Willingly gave me early check in and an hour late check out. Very clean, comfortable, modern furnished room. Friendly and attentive staff throughout the hotel. Fresh and abundant hot buffet breakfast in the comfy and bright restaurant. I did not use the pool or exercise facility. Convenient and complimentary parking garage. One complaint: there is a charge for wi-fi. Boo.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dancer123567

Thank you for your feedback with fellow online viewers. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Dulles and your comments were wonderful to read. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.