Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$126
$87
Staybridge.com
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$191
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Courtyard Dulles Airport Herndon(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$76
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$92
$76
ComfortInn
$160
EmbassySuites.com
$81
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewsheavenly beddulles airportparking garagenice hotelstarbucks coffeefront desk staffbreakfast buffetan early flightbusiness tripcomfortable roomfitness centerreston town centerfree shuttledc areashuttle servicespgpond
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My kids and I were on our way home to the San Francisco area when an airline accident at SFO wreaked havoc on many travelers' holiday weekend plans, including ours. We scrambled online at midnight to find a nice comfortable place to sleep for a couple of nights while we waited for flights that could get us at least close to home. We luckily decided on this Westin. It's close to the airport. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It has all the amenities you'd expect of a Westin. The beds are very comfortable. You'll get wifi. There's a decent sized work out facility. There's a small pool you kids will appreciate (if they're young and small). And it's fairly inexpensive. When you're weary from travel and thrown for a loop with unexpected delays, you want to treat yourself well without breaking the bank. This place does the trick! I'm hoping not to be stuck in the Dulles area again, but if I am, I'll be returning here.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Linda T, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Kim T,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at the Westin Dulles.
Indeed many guests stay here on short notice when their flights are cancelled at Dulles Airport. We instinctively prepare for this by offering all the amenities that would help make your stay comfortable including complimentary toothbrushes, toothpaste etc. as the airline may still have your luggage.
Thank you again for your feedback Kim T and we hope to see you again in the very near future. Be well, be Westin.

Yours in hospitality,
Linda Tierney
Westin Washington Dulles Airport Hotel

Reviewed July 6, 2013

In my job as a crew member I've been to a few airport hotels, and this is by far one of the most pleasant hotels I've seen in that category.
As a matter of fact, I am pretty familiar with Washington DC, especially the Dulles area. When on business I usually stay at the Sheraton premiere in Tyson's corner which is a 3.5 star hotel however, this time I was on vacation with my wife and baby girl. We planned a 2 day rest in DC after a very long 13 hour flight then off to LA. We were looking for something comfortable and close to the airport.
As it revealed the westin Dulles was a perfect choice.
First the location, it is about 10 minutes away from the airport, if you know your way that is... It however took us a little longer because we missed the exit the first time around.
I guess you could use the hotel shuttle and save yourself the trouble.
The hotel provides valet parking for a fee and free self parking. The staff is helpfull and friendly. The location feels a bit remote but really isn't. It is really quite though.
In the lobby there is a nice restaurant lounge to the right of the entrance just by the elevator.
the reception area is to the left.
Our room was very nice, i remember a certain freshness to it that is typical of the new Westin hotels... the colors are really peacefull. The pillow menu was really a nice touch, to make sure you wake up fresh in the morning.
The baby crib we ordered was there when we arrived.
About the view, our room was overlooking a lake and a jogging trail... Green all around... But you could see a few major corporation buildings in the distance that remind you how close you are to the city.
The room service was good and the hotel provides shuttles to Dulles town center mall and other points of interest. Also there is a very nice "air and space museum" at the Dulles international airport that is Less than 15 minutes away by car.
The only thing that i can think of, that people might not like... is that this hotel is not located in the immediate airport terminal area. Still it is well worth the compromise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The staff was very friendly and I appreciated that. Also, the building and room were very tastefully decorated and very clean. My only real complaint about the room was that it seemed awfully humid and I couldn't ever seem to get the room very cool. I suspect it's just a problem with that room and I would've mentioned it at the front desk but I was only staying for one night and it seemed like a bigger hassle to complain. It was really just a minor thing.

I'd consider staying there again when I am traveling. It really was a lovely hotel. The pool area was also very nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed here due to flight cancellation. What a great hotel. I regret we couldn't stay longer and enjoy the spa and pool area. Large, clean rooms. Friendly service. Room service late at night. Free airport shuttle.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

nice hotel! self park is free $10 for valet.close to airport and fairfax county. right next to air n space museum in chantilly. good view, comfy beds. offers rollaway beds. dinning room and small cafe at the bar in the am. no upgrades for club level for spg.