$80
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$100
Hampton.com
$86
$113
$105
Hyatt Regency Dulles(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt.com
All reviewsheavenly beddulles airportparking garagenice hotelbusiness hotelfront desk staffstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetan early flightcomfortable roomfitness centerbusiness tripminute drivereston town centerdc areashuttle servicespg
Reviewed June 8, 2013

An airline put us up in this hotel due to mechanical issues with a plane that forced us to miss a connecting flight. We could not have been more pleased with the Westin. The room was very quiet and the bed very comfortable. My wife now wants me to install a double-head shower like this hotel! The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Overall, a wonderful stay under unexpected circumstances.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've stayed here on 2 occasions. Both times found this hotel to be clean and professional. Parking is free. They do some large events in the ballrooms on the lobby level so can get a little loud down there. Close to airport but not right near it so there is no aircraft noise (but it is a little bit of a drive). Nearby mid range restaurants--a fairly good selection. This is one you may get if you roll the dice and name your price on an internet site for this category in this location.

Room Tip: Cookie cutter modern rooms so all standard per category you book.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Front desk is mostly friendly.... Except the one young man that took my call when I complained that the Housekeeper left my room door open (4+hrs).
She was entering to clean at 2:30.... when I returned at 7... I found the door held open by the safety latch. The man at the desk seemed inconvenienced that I was disturbed by this ... The following day I opted for no service.... and only asked for towels... requested at 2..... arrived after 4 calls at 8pm..... Housekeeping keeps rooms clean, but nothing more....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Linda T, General Manager at The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Brenda R,

I am truly sorry for the issues during your stay with our housekeeping team. At the Westin Dulles we pride ourselves in our service and housekeeping standards. What you experienced concerns me a great deal and I have already met with our Executive Housekeeper and Front Office Manager to make sure this type of incident never happens again.
In the meantime I hope that you will give us another chance in the near future as I promise you we will rectify our issues. If you do please reach out to me directly so that I can welcome you back.

Linda Tierney
Westin Washington Dulles Airport Hotel

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Ended up at this hotel after a missed flight from IAD. Despite the throng of upset travelers, the front desk staff was remarkably cheerful and very efficient. Good, clean rooms and a good restaurant round out the very good experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I needed a hotel near Dulles Airport for just one night. This Westin property met the usual top-notch Westin standards. It was clean, comfortable, everything worked well, and the front-desk service and wakeup call was great. The price (under $80 with a AAA discount) was so inexpensive for such an upscale property that I found it hard to believe, but it was a Saturday night and not during the week. The only issue that I had was upon arrival at the airport. I called the hotel to ask if the shuttle came on a regular schedule or if I needed to tell them that I needed a pickup. The agent (Robin) did not answer my question, but instead told me that the shuttle would be at the 2H shuttle pickup area at 8:15PM. I called at 8:05PM and rushed to get to the pickup area, but Dulles is a very large airport and I arrived at 8:23PM. I called again and this time I got the actual answer to my question. Shuttles arrive at the airport location (2H) at :15 and :45 past the hour, every hour, and leave the hotel at :00 and :30 on the hour from the hotel. I wish that Robin had simply answered my question the first time; this would have saved me from rushing, and I would have been able to spend some of my 22 minutes of waiting around for the next shuttle inside, having a coffee or relaxing rather than shivering at the shuttle stop. That's the only problem that I had and it was a minor one.

Room Tip: I asked for a room close to the elevator and on a lower floor so I could avoid long elevator waits and long walks to my room. This was a very quick overnighter. There was a loud party downstairs on the first floor, my room was likely right over the party area, on the second floor, but I had absolutely no problem with any noise. My room was on the opposite side from the entrance and had a view of a small lake/pond; probably the side you would normally want.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business