The Westin Washington Dulles Airport
$89
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$77
$75
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$67
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$121
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$83
$67
$93
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$84
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$63
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

All reviewsheavenly beddulles airportparking garagenice hotelstarbucks coffeefront desk staffbreakfast buffetan early flightcomfortable roomfitness centerbusiness tripminute drivebusiness centerdc areashuttle servicespgpond
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I recently spent two nights at this hotel. It was clean, the rooms comfortable, the staff was very friendly and the breakfast they served our party was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again. We had a party of 36 (26 kids, and 10 adults) and the hotel staff was wonderful with our kids. We really had a great experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way back to Louisville and we were both very impressed. The room and bathroom were lovely and it has one of the best showers i've seen in a hotel room. The location is kind of strange but the room was worth it. We will definitely be checking into staying at more Westin hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed here for a short overnight before flying out of IAD.

Arrived around 11pm, gentleman at the front desk was indifferent and offered not a lot more than my key, with no recognition of platinum status. Room and bathroom were clean and of typical Westin standard. Needed a bottle of water so I went to the bar who stated that they "didn't have" bottled water (seriously?) and referred me to the small shop next to check-in. Grabbed a couple of small bottles of water and then waited in line for 20 minutes to pay -- not the way I wanted to spend my time given that I had an early wake-up call in the morning.

The one bright spot was the staff at the restaurant for breakfast - particularly a gentleman named Scott. He was very friendly and attentive, which was more than I could say for the bar and front desk staff the evening prior.

All in all, an average stay. Perhaps it was just an "off" night for the staff, but this wasn't the usual high Westin standard.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We only stayed here for one night, but the room was FABULOUS! Extremely comfortable bed, glass door LARGE shower with quality toiletries, modern decor, including large flat screen tv. We arrived after midnight and left before 11 so didn't get to experience much else. They do take pets, got a fantastic rate, and the area was nice. My only complaint was that we requested a high floor overlooking the pond and instead were on the third floor overlooking a roof below and the parking garage. As a Starwood member, I think they could have done better with the booking. Otherwise, highly recommended. Please note it is a good 30 minute drive to DC area. Would a stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The management and staff at the Dulles Westin are extremely attentive and professional. I have stayed at this property at least 10 times and have been satisfied ALL the time. The breakfast crew is fantastic. They are cordial and really treat customers like family. The breakfast display is awesome. This place is a real getaway and it is relaxing. I would like to especially thank Alvin for ensuring I am taken care of when I stay at this property. This property focuses on standard and cleanliness. I have never been disappointed with any of my stays at this hotel. I look forward to my next stay. I highly recommend a good night stay at this property. As a platinum member service, cleanliness and standards are key.

Room Tip: All rooms were clean and service was awesome
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo