All reviews dulles airport heavenly bed self parking nice hotel front desk staff business hotel starbucks coffee connecting flight breakfast buffet an early flight comfortable room business trip fitness center reston town center free shuttle shuttle service spg
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What a pleasant surprise! The staff was friendly, very professional and responsive. I know the place was packed but they treated my wife and I as if we were their only guests. I ran into one of the staff of duty at the airport and he struck up a conversation like we were old friends. They have a great team and I can't recommend a stay there enough. We'll be back!

Room tip: The second floor would be good if you like to use their spa (pool and gym)...which is the biggest I have ever seen at a hotel.
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

stayed here with my extended family,11 of us, for 2 nights during my trip to U.S.the rooms are spacious and tastefully done.rooms are clean and service is prompt.wheelchair facility available. breakfast is good.value for money hotel.

Room tip: choose rooms facing the lake and not facing the podium parking.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had a great time staying at Westin. Not only the rooms were big, clean, the beds super comfortable, the bedding fabulous, but the staff were all so lovely and friendly. In most hotels with this caliber, the staff always has a chip on their shoulder. Not at Westin. The staff here is super friendly, but cordial and they all went above and beyond their duties to make this nice for me. The shuttle to the airport is so convenient and the shuttle drivers are extremely nice. I just can not say enough about how great everyone at this hotel was.
The great feature that I like about the room was the shower. Westin showers are double headed, so for people like me who are on the short side, the double heads makes taking shower a much more pleasant experience. And the bedding, I just can't believe how comfortable the bed and the bedding were. Honestly, I did not want to get out of bed in the morning and at night, I couldn't wait to get in that comfortable bed.
I also took advantage of the exercise room. The equipment is brand new, the room is huge and beautiful. Towels, water, yoga matts, free-weights, exercise balls, and many other extras all available. From now on, this will be the only hotel that I stay in when I am in DC area.

Room tip: I was told that I could chose between a tub or shower. I chose shower, and it was great. That choice was never given to me in other hotels.
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've stayed here multiple times as I have business in the area. The rooms always seems like they are well cared for and the service has been consistently solid. Only downsides for the hotel would be that it is somewhat removed from nearby restaurants so you need to either ask at the desk or fire up the GPS. The hotel breakfast is a nice touch when it is included with your rate.

Room tip: High floors are recommended. You are pretty close to the airport but not under a flight path. I suggest rooms facing away from the airport if possible.
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank CincyLonghorns
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had a very nice stay here after long international flight. Just missed the shuttle bus so I had a long wait in the cold and the wind, but things got better after I arrived.

Good room. Clean and up to date. Platinum status got me a breakfast voucher and the service and food were very good. Had an unexpected but most welcome offer of a to-go cup for my coffee as I left the restaurant.

Will always come back when I am at Dulles.

Date of stay: December 2012