“Will stay here next time.”

Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Was staying at another hotel and we went and look at this place.
Clean hotel.ok lobby.
Has great weekend rates.(aaa)
Nice exercise room and pool area.
Great rooms. High ceiling.
Will stay here in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I found this Sheraton while looking for something near Dulles. The price was unbelievable; low. I had stayed at another Sheraton last summer, but this was a different place. It was off the road, but the GPS got us there...and the next morning it was just a short trek down the road to the airport. This property was definitely better than the other one I stayed at. Lobby was clean, free self parking on location, and the rooms, they were above average. Everything was clean and nice. The sheets were a little too stiff, but I can forgive that as they were clean. I feel like I got excellent staff service, so I was extremely pleased with this property.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed overnight at the weekend before flying out. The rooms were very comfortable. The bathroom was massive,
Wifi was excellent.
The shuttle bus staff were very obliging.
The hotel is in the business area and if you wanted to eat out you would need to drive.
For us it was great value.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed here twice, both on business and both times for 6-7 days. While the Sheraton may not be a patch over the nearby Hyatt (which is swankier, with better/spacious rooms), but the Sheraton old-school hospitality and service scores over Hyatt anytime. I had a colleague staying at Hyatt while I stayed at Sheraton. Complimentary airport shuttles which Sheraton provides may not be new or uncommon. What was uncommon was when the front-desk staff (on their own!) offered me complimentary shuttle to a shopping mall which was a good 25 minutes away and even ensured I got picked up from the mall and dropped back to the hotel. (And my poor colleague got charged by Hyatt every time she asked for a shuttle!)
Another example was when there was an issue with their early morning airport drop shuttle and they had to hail a cab for me. They assured me that the cab was already paid for and I must not pay the driver. But when I reached the airport, the cab driver demanded 20 dollars and said that he wasn't paid by the hotel. Not having the time to argue much, I just paid the driver and while I was waiting to board the flight, made a quick call to the Sheraton front desk and informed them about the incident so that other passengers do not get inconvenienced like me. I was pleasantly surprised when I reached India only to find that 20 USD had been credited to my account by the hotel. The amount was not big, but the gesture was. No wonder I keep going back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rudra_rocks
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Sheraton Hernon Dulles Airport is one of the best hotel in Herndon,VA. It is around 3 miles away from the Dulles Airport. Complimentary Shuttle is provided to the Airport. The Basic Amenities ar
Club floor,Fitness Centre and Pool., Complimentary Break fast is for Platinum SPG & Gold.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jaysap
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The guestrooms are spacious, clean and bright. The decorations are tastefully selected. This hotel is located very close to Dulles airport. They offer free parking, free airport shuttle which is a convinient feature. However, there is no breakfast included, and you have to pay for internet in the rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2013

this was a nice room and pretty cheap even at the last minute when we visited (in the winter). the room had a big desk that seemed like it would be useful for a single business traveler, but there wasn't a table for two people to sit at. We ordered room service from the restaurant downstairs and it was not much more expensive than a normal restaurant, and the food was decent. The breakfast seemed expensive so we went out somewhere else. This hotel doesn't have free continental breakfast, it costs $12 for a the buffet. My only real complaint is that the buttons on the TV remote were hard to push.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
The Westin Washington Dulles Airport
Hyatt Regency Dulles
Hyatt Regency Dulles
#5 of 20 in Herndon
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East

Been to Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!