Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsl shaped couchlarge couchdulles airportfree breakfastpull out couchdesk areanice breakfastthe shuttle driverbusiness triproom was spaciousair conditionerthe breakfast areasitting areahot breakfastking bedone night stayindoor pool
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I raved about this hotel when I got home, and knew I had to circle back to Tripadvisor to write a review. My room was impeccably clean and quiet. No refrigerator noise, etc. I stayed here for two weekend nights to sight-see after a business trip. I did a local 5k run (yes, I'm a little crazy that way) and missed breakfast because of it. When I returned to the hotel, I wandered over to where the breakfast had been that morning to see if there was anything left. One of the very helpful workers saw me and helped me find some cereal and coffee, despite breakfast hours being over!

Internet speed was great, bed was comfortable, TV was modern, sofa was comfortable. Not only would I recommend this hotel, but the next time I'm in the area for business, I'm going to try and persuade my colleagues to stay here (it's a longer drive but worth it!).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I Was told there was no room service even though they have a menu in the room?

Having said that though the room cleaning crew is very good.,but the food is questionable.

Giving this hotel a 3 dot.Which I feel is generous .

Room Tip: Room service for things such as Breakfast and lunch and or Dinner seem to be lacking. Was told there was no room service even though they have a menu in the room? When just previously the night before I had ordered a burger which sucked by the way.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had a decent stay for a couple nights. We were in town for sightseeing and a football game. The trains dont run all the way out to the airport, but it looked like DC was working on that. The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. Breakfast was good, but would have liked to see a couple more choices. We didnt use the pool, but noticed they had a lifeguard on duty which I dont think I have ever seen at a hotel.The location was really my only issue, and that really isnt their fault. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Firstly it might help guests to know the hotel shuttle can currently be picked up at stand 2H at Dulles Airport-Sept. Unfortunately no courtesy phones at airport except for 6 local hotels. After wandering around finally found someone who knew where the pick up place was! Info place was closed as it was about 22.00.
After a long flight from UK I found the Hyatt a lovely place to rest. Lovely big room with sofa was great value for the price I paid. Staff were very helpful on arrival and I found the breakfast area
was nice size and food pretty good.
Wish I had stayed longer than 1 night as I had to stay nearer Washington capital later in vacation which I regretted as it was not as nice or reasonable price as the Hyatt.
Recommended for airport stay or little longer.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed 5 nights at the hotel while we were visiting DC. The hotel was wonderful. The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was very helpful and the breakfasts were absolutely delicious. We were able to get to the metro with no problems. The hotel provides a shuttle to some of the local attractions that was very helpful and convenient. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family