Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$75
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$67
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$93
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

• Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$63
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$84
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

All reviewsoutback steakhousechoice hotelsyogurtfree breakfastdecent hotelmetro stationfront desk staff was very friendlybreakfast roomrental carthe king size bedcoffee makerdefinitely stay here againhotel is cleanwe've stayednice breakfastsilver linehotel shuttle
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Disliked--Dirty coffee pot and used coffee pod in coffee maker basket. Unfortunantly that set the pace and mood for my stay in this hotel. I would not want to pay to stay at this hotel.
It is an older property so be prepared for that. My opinion is that the whole place could use an update.

Liked--Location, less than 3 miles from my aunts. Staff was kind and efficient. Easy check-in and out. Breakfast was ok ,.Loved the price, it was free, I used Choice Privileges points. Glad I did not have to pay for my stay at this location.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
CIHerndon, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2011

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Dulles while traveling to the DC Metro area. We are always looking for ways to improve guest satisfaction, especially with our Choice Privileges members by offering; in-room welcome amenity, late check-out and complimentary upgrades (based on availability) - no request required at check-in. As we continue to be proactive in our travelers needs, I hope you will take advantage of all the special perks available to you when staying at our location with a return visit.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

I arrived late to find the lobby had been closed up for the evening, and there was no late check-in box for me... after several calls to the empty front office, the weekend manager finally answered and chided me for not having a good credit card on file. I apologized and let him know the card was fine, but he had never called me to let me know there had been a problem with the card before canceling my reservation. He said, "Well let me come out there and see if maybe we have a room for you." He then chided me more for not having a good card, as he searched to find a room. There was one available, the reg card already done for me. He swiped my card, gave me my keys, and sent me on my way (I thought), but had not actually swiped my card. I had to go back down to get it and have him swipe it. He was very apathetic and never apologetic about the problem, and more than once made me feel like it was my fault he didn't let me know there was a problem. The really irritating part: I'm a night auditor at another hotel under the same company ownership. If he treats a fellow employee this way, how is he treating customers in similar situations who DON'T know how hotels work?

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Free hourly shuttle to airport; airport to hotel upon request.
Large room, with 2 quuen sized beds.
Old TV, could be better.
Typical Comfort Inn breakfast, with the waffle maker and only boiled eggs, etc.
K mart, ABC Liquor mart, other shops and restaurants nearby, so quite convenient.
Would return, but hope they improve the TV before that.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
DomenicVadala, Manager at Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with our team and future potential guest. The Comfort Inn Herndon takes great pride in ensuring that we stay current on the needs of our travelers. As of June 1, 2011, we now offer a complimentary hot breakfast each morning which includes; scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, hot & cold cereals, pastries, bread items, and assorted beverages. In addition, 75% of our in-room amenity upgrade program is completed that focuses on TV's, safes, bedding, etc. I'm sure that you will be pleased with the new direction. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

Recently stayed here alone while a friend was at the Reston Hospital (it is less than a mile from the hospital). I was pleasantly surprised; the hotel's public areas were spotless as was my room. The bed was very comfortable with lots of good pillows. The room was nicely appointed with a safe and a refrigerator - it's not the Ritz but for a Comfort Inn, it was really very nice (I paid $89/night). I didn't check in until 11:30 pm and was thrilled to find the small Italian restaurant next door was willing to serve me even though they had technically closed. The food was delicious and they were very kind. There is also an Outback restaurant next to the hotel. The staff at the hotel was very professional, polite and friendly. There is a computer located in the lobby which I used to print my boarding pass. There is a small weight room located on the second floor which looked fine. Breakfast was included in my room rate; it was fine. The breakfast area was clean with the usual fare: toast, hard boiled eggs, pastries, yogurt, cereal, waffles, apples/oranges, juice and coffee. Plenty of free parking. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you needed to stay in Reston.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank upstatefarm

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. The Hotel partners with area; restaurants, attractions and even Washington Dulles International Airport affiliates who also have an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service. As of June 1, 2011, we now offer a complimentary hot breakfast each morning which includes; scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, hot & cold cereals, fresh fruit, pastries, bread items and assorted beverages. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

All 11 of us were VERY impressed! Clean rooms and hotel, very helpful staff, good breakfast, park- sleep- fly option worked wonderfully, good rate, and shuttle to and from the airport!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with our team and future potential guest. We believe the "Park-Sleep-Fly" package is the best unkept secret the Comfort Inn Herndon has and we are glad the word is getting around. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return visit.