“Clean, Convenient and Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Pretoria, South Africa
“Clean, Convenient and Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Recently stayed at the Hotel for a second time. Previously visited two years ago. The Hotel has since been renovated and has new furniture, carpets and décor. We were given an early check-in at 08:00 which we appreciated after spending 18 hours on an overnight international flight. Thank you!

Breakfast is good and recommended. Conference venue was nice for our group of about 50 people and service in the conference venue was good.

Manager's reception hour in the evenings is a bonus and appreciated! Will definitely stay here again when on business in the area.

Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Free shuttle service to the Airport!

A good experience!

• 4 of 5 stars
elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

You are very important to us. Our goal is to make the Embassy Suites Dulles your "home away from home" whenever you are in the area.

Kindly let me know if I can assist with anything before or during your next visit to the area.

Elsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My first visit. Impressed by the staffs courtesy and offers to assist me. They displayed true professionalism. My room was clean and relaxing. Housekeepers displayed courtesy. Rooms were comfortable, I felt like I was being spoiled. But I loved it.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013

Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Been here twice in the past few weeks and its a good hotel
Rooms are clean, the hotel looks good, breakfast is great and included.
For business in Reston, it was a great location, coming in via Dulles having to go to Reston for business was a quick hop on and hop off I267.
A very convenient location.
Probably too far if you have business in DC, but for Reston, Herndon or even Tysons Corner this is still a good spot.

• 4 of 5 stars
elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, September 28, 2013

Have a lovely weekend!

Athens, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stay here from time to time on business travel. The hotel is clean and I feel very safe there. I like the cook to order breakfast and the fact that you can eat dinner there if you choose to stay in for the evening. The location is great if you like to get out and walk.

Have a lovely weekend!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We arrived around the area around noon and called to see if we could check-in earlier (usual check-in is 3pm). At my surprise, I was told that I could check-in earlier and that they would waive they early check-in fee!! Once we arrived, we were greeted with a smile and check-in only took a matter of minutes. I'd say about 3 minutes max. Once we got the room key, we looked over and saw two huge, beautiful swans swimming in the indoor ponds; amazing! While walking over to the elevator, we stopped at the complimentary water station which was infused with fruit; tasteful. We got to the room and what I first noticed was that the living room TV was missing. LOL, crazy, right? I let that slide so that I could test out their customer service once I check-out. More of that later. There was flat screen in the main bedroom. We left for my daughter's soccer game and came back around 6pm were we saw that they had an evening reception (Apparently all Embassy suites offer this) where they served hors d'oeuvres (cheese cubes, crackers, chips and dip, popcorn) and free alcohol!! What?!? Yup, free beer and liquor but only for the selection they have out. My wife stuck with a bud light and I had Jim Beam and coke. Once we checked out the next day, I was asked how my stay was and I did mention that the living room TV was missing. They were surprised, too! I was offered their sincerest apologies and they were going to comp some money back but I paid in advance (I did the pay in advance with no cancellation deal) so they deposited extra reward points into my account and 1 day later, I received an email saying how sorry they were and that they did give me the points. Now that's customer service! All in all, even though a TV was missing, I would still rate this hotel very, very high and will definitely return again! I already told my friends about my stay since they come up to the area often, and they said they will be seeing Embassy Suites very soon. -Nacian

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2013

Torrance, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Everything at this hotel is very good to excellent. The free breakfast is the best I have ever had. My only complaint was the fact we had to pay for WiFi. On this trip we stayed in five different hotels and four provided free WiFi. When you pay this much for the room at least include this service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The cook to order breakfast at Embassy Suites is the best. This hotel was the perfect place for our recent visit to DC. Close to Dulles airport and the Air and Space Museum. Our kids loved the swans. Great place for families. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

elsa j, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2013