I travel frequently for business and my stay at your hotel was one of the worst in recent memory. The following are items that were unacceptable.
1. We were contacted before our stay telling us that our confirmed reservation was not valid and the hotel was full. That was very unprofessional.
2. Basic items were not stocked in the hotel room, like towels and glasses. Each day when the room was cleaned, our towels and glasses were removed and not replaced. We had to request them from the front desk, and it took hours for them to be delivered.
3. We stopped eating in the hotel after I heard rodent sounds coming from the ceiling on top of the men's room on the first floor.
4. Your bar ran out of glasses and was not using proper glasses for serving drinks. I had to request a clean glass, because all of the glasses behind the bar were "stained" but looked dirty.
5. The hotel was very noisy and the front desk did not control the many guests that were in the hotel. At one point, I was nearly hit by food from a food fight that broke out near the bar.
6. The service elevator and back halls are very dirty and reflect poor maintenance and cleanliness.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Herndon
- Herndon Embassy Suites