Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Herndon/Reston
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$83
$119
$89
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$130
$118
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

All reviewsdulles airportroom was cleansink areashuttle servicestayed here for one nightfree shuttlevery pleasant stayfront desk staffcomfortable hotelconvenient locationcoffee makerdc areachecking outreston town centersafewayethanbusiness
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Herndon-Reston while on a short vacation. I have stayed at HI Express hotels before so I wasnt really expecting too much. I was surprised. From the warm smile that greeted me at the front desk to the inviting room I walked into, I was so pleased and comfortable. The room was clean and larger than I expected. This is on Priceline as a 2 1/2 start hotel and I think that is low for this location.

I stayed in a room on the bottom floor but had no problems with noise overhead. Like most hotels, you do get some noise from the hallway but it really was not disturbing enough to bother me. The hotel had a nice breakfast in the morning.

All in all, a nice place to stay and close to the airport and I would stay again if I get back to the DC area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Reston Herndon-Dulles Airport in January 2012 and was extremely pleased with my stay as all my needs were met. My program with the University of Phoenix required a return visit December 2012. Again that stay was pleasant and the staff remembered me from January. The staff's professionalism, free WiFi, access to printer (mine malfunctioned at an inopportune time), clean room, complimentary breakfast, beverages/fruit/cookies afterward, and proximity to local merchants make this facility special. I would stay here anytime in the future I visit this area.

Room Tip: I requested the same room from my previous stay because it suited my needs via email. I received a phone call 15 minutes later verifying my request. That's professionalism.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
HIExpressHerndon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Herndon/Reston, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Hello John D

I'm so glad you enjoyed your return visit! Our staff works hard to make our guests feel like part of the family, and it is great to welcome you back!

I hope next time you'll visit in warmer weather so you can take advantage of the complimentary bicycles to get out on the nearby trails, or just to explore Herndon and the many restaurants in the area.

Thanks for sharing your comments.

Patrick Foley General Manager

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Visiting Washington from the uk and as we were only staying for 3 nights and wouldn't be spending much time at the hotel we looked for value for money.
I had an enquiry about the shuttle bus before I arrived,Patrick the manager emailed
me to tell me the arrangements for transport from the hotel
The staff at the hotel are excellent and very helpful, one even showed me how to set up the wifi on my phone, nothing is too much trouble.the free breakfast is excellent and the hotel is quiet on a night so had no probs getting a good nights sleep.
Overall an excellent hotel and value for money

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stay at a lot of hotels including many HIEs. This one is one of the nicer ones. The room was the typical HIE room. Had a newer flat screen.
Breakfast was good. Nice sitting area.
Staff was very friendly. Close to restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great Place to stay, one night or for weeks. Clean, comfortable and really great staff. This hotel is in an perfect location, near lots of restaurants. Excellent value for expensive Herndon/Reston! Free continental breakfast. Decent fitness room AND LOANER Bikes, seriously bikes you can borrow to tour the area!!! Free business center/printer, free and fast internet. I stayed here for weeks at a time. I will ALWAYS stay here when I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim C
HIExpressHerndon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Herndon/Reston, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Hello Jim C,

Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff works hard to make sure we deliver a great value, and exceptional service.

The free loaner bicycles are very popular with our guests who don't want to stop their fitness routine while on the road. If there was a particular member of the staff who went out of their way to make your stay a success I'd love to hear from you (my direct email is patrick.foley@bfsaul.com). We use feedback like yours for recognizing superior service, performance evaluations, and our Employee of the Quarter.

Thank you for sharing your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

In Hospitality,