I have stayed at every level of Marriott in cities around the world and as a Lifetime Platinum member I have a few - not unreasonable - expectations. When visiting the area on business (about once every six weeks) I usually stay at the Courtyard down the street. Tried this just to check it out. I should have stayed away. No wastebasket in the bathroom, no hair dryer, called the front desk multiple times with no answer, no shampoo, and no bill in the morning. I tracked down the front desk person and listed my issues. He had an answer for everything and was clear that it certainly wasn't his fault. He offered me some points and I replied that I would rather have a properly prepared room and a capable staff. No reply. No enthusiasm. Obviously not concerned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington DC. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites