This is exactly what you would expect from a Springhill Suites. I 've stayed here several times and have always enjoyed good service and a nice clean, quiet room. The rooms are large, with mostly two double sized beds and a couch which can sleep an additional person. You have the standard fridge, microwave and sink. I particularly like the separate desk where I can work undisturbed.
Parking is free, airport shuttle is free, the Wi-Fi is free and breakfast (cooked) is also free. It's a great deal. There are plenty of restaurants in the nearby Reston/Herndon area and also a couple of nearby convenience stores (7-11) for supplies. You are about a 30 minute drive (outside of rush hour - which lasts 3 hours!) from downtown DC, or you can easily drive-n-park at a close metro stop.
My only complaints - they have the smallest and thinnest towels in existence, and there is only one waste-basket in the room. A small price to pay for a convenient, with some frills, hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington DC. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites