These hotels try, but at the end, you pay for the inconveniences of no restaurant and having to drive to get a decent meal. Rooms were what you would expect. A lot of hallway noise as well as you can literally hear the person in the next room move about, and as for the shower etc it is obtrusive. "Breakfast" was all plastic, which I believe extended to the food. Why places like this put out reconstituted eggs made several hours earlier I'll never understand, and the "meat product" was totally unidentifiable. Tables are small and too many for the space, so it is very crowded. And why Marriott properties (all of them, not just this brand) have the WORST coffee imaginable I just don't understand. I'm no coffee snob but the stuff is undrinkable. All in all, not a good place and not worthy of the price that is for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington DC. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites