I stayed in this hotel last weekend (Friday,Saturday) with my 2 adult children.Not to far from the metro in Falls Church need to be able to drive there from the hotel. If you are planning to go into DC for the day and not want to come back and forth to the hotel this hotel is good to stay in. My family lives in the area so i had simple directions to the metro,Tysons Corner ,Reston Town Center. If not familiar with the area it is relatively simple to get around but you definitely need a car. I didnt ride the bus but that is available also. . This is the second summer I have stayed in the area will do it again. Hotel was clean, nice room felt comfortable. Free parking was a plus also. The room was big enough for us to spend time in,free wi-fi ,refrigerator,microwave and sink was a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston provides easy access to the Reston Town Center, downtown Herndon and is located only 22 miles from the monuments and historical landmarks of Washington DC. Guest suites are innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give travelers the flexibility needed to work efficiently and relax comfortably. Guests enjoy new hot and healthy breakfast options and comfortable suites appointed with mini kitchenettes, separate work spaces and complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Herndon Reston Hotel Herndon
- Herndon Springhill Suites