“Good, but not spectacular”
Review of Akt Nourish

Akt Nourish
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Haymarket
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is a cute place. It is very small, but has inside and outside seating. It has great customer service. My burger was average in rating despite the fancy duck fat. If I were in the area, I'd definitely try another item...probably the Reuben...the lady at the next table had it and said it was good.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our recent first visit to AKT Nourish. My sister and her husband joined me for lunch on a quiet Monday afternoon. We were greeted immediately at the door, the small patio being fully occupied we took a table inside. The space is warmly appointed, with clean design augmented by local art on the walls. The server was new, very pleasant and attentive, and there were some missteps along the way, but nothing that experience won't cure. The food was excellent, I had amazing gazpacho and a burger that was more well than medium (as requested) but very flavorful. The veggie flat bread and salad the others tried we're quite to their liking. The prices were a touch high (14 dollar burgers and sandwiches), lunch for three (no alcohol) topped $70 with tip. Food quality made it worthwhile as an occasional lunch stop, just bring your big boy/girl wallet.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

Great food, service and the best desserts especially the Sticky Toffee Pudding.
Everything is home made and fresh.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Visited for lunch with a friend. I had a chicken pot pie made with a homemade biscuit and my friend had a burger. Both our meals were fantastic. Everything here is very fresh!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Very pricey and very good. You must try the Chicken Salad sandwich on a Croissant $12. The sandwich is small in size but you also recieve a couple of pickle slices and 6 or 8 potato chips. The croissant is the very best, light and fresh. Chefs Plate Special $10.95 was a soup and sandwich combo. Bread pudding is very smooth and delicious and even has a little chocolate in it. This is a great place for a light meal with a heavy price. Bread and chicken salad are a must try.