“Way overpriced for Chinese food!”
Review of Asian Garden

Asian Garden
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Haymarket
Haymarket, Virginia, USA
“Way overpriced for Chinese food!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We have gone here quite a bit because it is close to home, and in my opinion, their location in DVCC is the only reason that this place gets the business that it does. It could be because I am used to eating Chinese take-out in new York, where the food is cheap and not all that great, but you know you're getting what you pay for. Don't get me wrong, the food at Asian Garden is okay--everything I have ever tried tastes fine, and I really like the heavanly chicken, as well as the sushi options, but when you're talking about take-out, it is just too darn expensive. I generally spend at least $50 to feed two adults and 3 small children (that's usally a 2 or 3 entrees and fried rice), and for only decent food, that's too much! If you eat in, the service is fine, but for these prices, I would rather just drive to Fairfax and eat at P.F. Chang!!!

• Visited May 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good but expensive”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We liked our meal here and the service was really good but we just left there for the three of us for lunch spending $60 (including tip) and thought we want our $60 back. No leftovers to offset the price. Disappointment set in. The food is good, the service is good but the price just doesn't justify it for us.

Visited October 2012