“Fun little place” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Little Grill Collective
Ranked #17 of 251 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Syracuse, New York
“Fun little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stopped over in Harrisonburg for the night on our home and decided to have a real breakfast in the morning. I was fine with the wheat biscuits and groovy gravy, but my husband is a little less enamored of the cuisine. The LGC also has meat selections, though, so he was able to find a filling breakfast. We shared a ginger-pear pancake that was awesome. I love the potato pancake. Our server was excellent and friendly. It was a little bit of a wait on a Thursday morning, so don't be in a hurry. I have to admit that I was drawn here knowing that part of OCMS got their start here at the LGC open mic.

• Visited August 2013

West Virginia
“Absolutely amazing food and business plan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

My brother, husband, and I were traveling north and decided to give The Little Grill Collective a try. This place is AWESOME! I am vegetarian and I am constantly looking for new and interesting places to try and this place was in no way a disappointment. My brother and husband also decided to give it a try and they thoroughly enjoyed their meal. The sunshine melt may be one of the best sandwiches I have every had. I still can't stop thinking about how great it was. The burrito, made with veggie chili was also very filling and delicious. I also love the business plan approach of Worker-Owned Collectives and Farm to Table practices. I think it makes for a more organic approach which is a welcome change from most businesses. Anytime I must travel north, I will be stopping here!

• Visited July 2013
“deliciousness and perfection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Best pancakes ever, great homefries, awesome tea options...the list could go on. I just probably would never order the "soysage" or vegan cheese again, those were pretty gross. Everything else was great though!!!

Visited August 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Fresh, Friendly, Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food at LGC was delicious. We were there for breakfast, and there were plenty of options for vegans, vegetarians, and meat-eaters too. The service was exceptional and extremely friendly. All of the staff helped one another to ensure efficiency. The restaurant is small, and we had to wait for about 20 min (on Sunday morning), but it was well worth it. The decor is eclectic, and the prices were very reasonable. I ordered the tofu scramble, soysage, and potatoes with gravy. Every part of it was delicious! My husband had the whole wheat banana blueberry pancakes, which were also exceptional and full of flavor. If you are traveling through or near Harrisonburg, this place is worth the stop. It was the best breakfast spot we have found for a long time!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Eclectic atmosphere, delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Little Grill is my favorite breakfast spot in Harrisonburg. Delicious food that's good for you. Shared tips make for good service for everybody. I'd definitely recommend the breakfast burrito, any of their pancakes, the spicy potatoes, and their omelets.

• Visited June 2013