“Quick service and a delicious breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #52 of 253 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Quick service and a delicious breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Originally I was going to to Golden Corral for breakfast, but to my misfortune they were closed for breakfast on President's Day. So we searched for another breakfast spot and seen Waffle House we walked in and there we full, not one person said hello I'll be with you. The waitresses just went about there business, we waited for about 10 minutes and walked out. My wife say let go to IHOP, I really did not know Harrisonburg, VA so I took out my trusty iphone and search IHOP and there it was on University Blvd. I actually was following the direction and actual past it. So beware of the direction on the iphone!
Once inside we got smiles, good mornings and then shuffled to our table. The services was nice and friendly. Food was serviced hot and it was delicious. Since we go to Harrisonburg at least once every other year I will remember this IHOP and go back again.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank JBartlett1

Elkins, West Virginia
“Mmmm good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

Love the breakfast here, especially the pancakes.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Great service, good food...awesome 1/2 off for college students every Wednesday.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

As a college student at one of the nearby schools, IHOP has become a staple in my Wednesday night routine. Great place to get together with my fellow "starving college students" for a 1/2 price meal every Wednesday (with the purchase of a beverage). Can get a little strange in the wee morning hours due to it's close proximity to JMU housing/party scene, but nothing too exciting.

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank vWilson10
Grottoes, Virginia
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2009

The IHOP was convenient to the Days Inn where we stayed and provided good value for the meal. My husband's omelet was huge and my waffle was very good with IHOPs offering of different flavored syrups. The decor, service and menu was almost the same as other IHOPs where I've been.

1 Thank RoamingAimlessly