“At the risk of over-running this amazing place”

Bella Luna Wood-Fired Pizza
Ranked #3 of 263 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 31, 2014

From salads to pizzas to desserts, from hostesses to servers to chefs, you will be amazed at the phenomenal flavors and awesome people you will find here. One of the best food experiences in the mid-Atlantic region.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for dinner after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. We had the potato and ham croquettes as an appetizer & berry martinis as starters. I ordered the sausage pizza, my son ordered the homemade pasta and meat sauce and my husband ordered the pizza with arugula and prosciutto. Everything we ordered was absolutely delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and felt a bit gluttonous, but eating good food is part of our vacation experience. Two thumbs up for Bella Luna!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Way overpriced. The pizza was a big cracker with a smear of sauce in the center and about 1 teaspoon worth of toppings. The waitress was snobby seemed bothered to have to do her job.

We were hoping to find a good pizza joint, but alas we wont return to this one.

1  Thank flunat
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Bella Luna's menu features many options that are sure to please all types of customers. They also have gluten-free wood-fired pizza available that is delicious. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The restaurant ambiance is perfect for a date night or for a family dinner.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The wife and I ate here our night in Harrisonburg. We shared a pizza and goat cheese filled raviolis. Both were very tasty. The pizza could have been crispier. The raviolis were very good.

For dessert I had the cheese cake and my wife the cannoli. The cheese was not overly sweet, just right. The cannoli was good, but we had better. Nonetheless a good compliment to meal

The place itself looks like it was an old warehouse that was converted. Very cool. I think it was a local joint, many people setting around with friends and family enjoying the evening.

The service was very good, friendly and knowledgeable. I would eat here again.

2  Thank paulp19702