“Very disappointing experience”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Baltimore, MD
“Very disappointing experience”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We went there for lunch on a Saturday and got there at 12:15 p.m. We were given the full menus and told that they had no fish because their delivery truck hadn't come. The only things you could order were lobster, crab, shrimp, and chicken. That's it. I don't eat shellfish. The only seafood that I like is fish. I wanted the salmon meal-sized fresh salad. I did not go to Red Lobster to order a grilled chicken salad that I could get anywhere. We stayed (if it were up to me, I would have left). My husband had shrimp and the waitress completely ignored me. She made no concessions whatsoever, didn't offer anything, and it was as if my husband walked in the restaurant alone. They shoud have had some kind of frozen fish on hand for just such a contingency.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank naj12

Baltimore
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Red Lobster is one of those places that you know you can count on to have a decent meal. Our food was good and the service was even better. Our waitress kept our iced tea filled and brought us extra cheese biscuits. I ordered the coconut shrimp which comes with a small container of pina colata sauce. My waitress told me to let her know if I needed more and I told her I would so she got it right away. We only have to wait a few minutes for a table on this Thursday night.

Visited August 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Love seafood”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We ate here on the way back from Luray Caverns. I had two shrimp dishes. I just adore shrimp scampi. My other shrimp dish was not very good, however, my daughter enjoyed finishing it the following day. Red Lobster always gives you plenty to eat at a reasonable price. I was so hungry when we stopped that I don't even remember what the others had. Those biscuits though can't be beat.

Visited June 2013
Nashua, NH
“Yummy biscuits”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We don't have one near us so we decided to try it. It was good. The service, however, was fantastic. Nena was a delight.

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was pleased with the order and the staff. I ordered my food to go and did not experience any delays. I was even happier to receive the food just as I had ordered it.

Visited May 2013